• Member since 2014
  • Administrative Director

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to add a link to a custom email template so that when the email alert is generated, the user can go directly to that record by clicking on the link provided in the email. 

The email alert I have is to notify certain users a new lead has been created. I added {!Lead.Link} to the template and it is blank in the email. Any suggestions?
For a few weeks now all users see a banner at the top of the screen. It's an advertisment for Quip. How do I remove it? 

It reads - You're almost there... to collaborate on Salesforce data wherever you are, get started with Salesforce Anywhere (Quip).Take the Last Step

Our users shouldn't be seeing advertisments. 
After the update done this weekend some users (ios users) cannot see "add note" button on a custom object when desktop users can. This was a change done over the weekend.

All of our users still are on classic view.
We currently have several picklist that we need to convert over to global picklist. The challenge I'm having is that I need to change all old records without losing data. Some picklist that were available previously are no longer available and will not be included in the new global list. Any suggestions on the best way to accomplish this?
I need to move/copy an attachment located on the opportunity object to a custom object. The objects are not related. We need the move/copy done soon after (automatically) the customer service team uploads the attachment to the opportunity. We have a custom object created for our production team and they do not have visibility to the opportunity. Any suggestions? We currently use Informatica but they don't have the ability to move attachments yet. I saw ideas of using the data export but we need it to be automated. The custom object is automatically created at the time the opportunity is changed to closed/won status. Any suggestions? Can I trigger be created for this?
I need to move/copy an attachment located on the opportunity object to a custom object. The objects are not related. We need the move/copy done soon after (automatically) the customer service team uploads the attachment to the opportunity. We have a custom object created for our production team and they do not have visibility to the opportunity. Any suggestions? We currently use Informatica but they don't have the ability to move attachments yet. I saw ideas of using the data export but we need it to be automated. The custom object is automatically created at the time the opportunity is changed to closed/won status. Any suggestions? Can I trigger be created for this?