• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to create a new action under "Action" column so that if user clicks on that a new VF Page opens up?
User-added image
Hi All,

Can anyone help me out how to create a VFPage as a popup?

Right now, I know that VFPage which I have created is opening up in a new window.
Instead, it should open as a popup.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi All,

We have a requirement where a Formula Field with return type Image was implemented to display SF icons.

IF(!Reconciliation_Flag__c,
IMAGE('img/msg_icons/securitywarning48.gif',"Reconcile"),IMAGE('img/msg_icons/securityconfirm48.gif',"No Reconcile"))

Now, Our new requirement is whenever user clicks on this image then a new VF Page Popup window should open.

Can anyone please tell me how do we make that image as a link and whenever user hovers cursor on that image it should appear as "hand" and user can click on it to open a new VF Page Popup?
Hi All,

Can anyone help me out how to create a VFPage as a popup?

Right now, I know that VFPage which I have created is opening up in a new window.
Instead, it should open as a popup.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi All,

We have a requirement where a Formula Field with return type Image was implemented to display SF icons.

IF(!Reconciliation_Flag__c,
IMAGE('img/msg_icons/securitywarning48.gif',"Reconcile"),IMAGE('img/msg_icons/securityconfirm48.gif',"No Reconcile"))

Now, Our new requirement is whenever user clicks on this image then a new VF Page Popup window should open.

Can anyone please tell me how do we make that image as a link and whenever user hovers cursor on that image it should appear as "hand" and user can click on it to open a new VF Page Popup?
Hi,

We are accessing Salesforce API in .NET

One of the object we are saving from the SF API has a DateTime field. It seems that due to timezone differences between the SF User ( GMT + 11 ) and the host server of .NET application ( GMT ) is causing wrong DateTime being saved in the SF.

Any way to force saving DateTimes as entered wihtout timezone information / adjustment?

Regards