• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As a Salesforce Admin/Developer, we need the ability to debug/understand inbound API connections to SF to determine if/why/when/how API calls into SF are successful or are failing.

Where the call is coming from (IP Address?)
Result of the call (success?)
How long the call took (timestamps?)
I need to auto populate complete state value in a visualforce page if it fetches state codes like oh,FL with the help of apex?
I have a custom setting with Name as the default field in addition to few other fields. I always wants the name field to contain the same value by default in all the orgs. Is there any way i can set that name and have it the same across all the orgs without user entering that? I am planning to have this as a part of Managed package, I dont want the users to enter a different name since i will be referencing that name in my apex.
I have a button on an opportunity, and able to fetch the id. so now based on this opportunity id, how can i fetch the account details associated to this opportunity.
I have a scenario where i need to find the stageName of the Oppty. The query is not returning the stageName, here is my code

global class UpdatePartnerAccountForOppty implements Database.Batchable<sObject>{

global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){
      return Database.getQueryLocator('SELECT id, Partner__c FROM Opportunity ');
   }

global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<sObject> scope){
          Set<Id> accountIdSet = new Set<Id>(); 
          Set<Id> accountWonIdSet = new Set<Id>();

List<Opportunity> opptys = new List<Opportunity>([SELECT Id,Partner__c, StageName FROM Opportunity]); 
          for (Opportunity opp: opptys) {
            if (opp.Partner__c != null) {
             accountIdSet.add(opp.Partner__c);
             system.debug('****PartnerAccount1***'+accountIdSet);
            } 
            if (opp.Partner__c != null && opp.StageName == 'Closed Won') {
            accountWonIdSet.add(opp.Partner__c);
            system.debug('****PartnerAccount2***'+accountIdSet);
           }      
        }     
      OppHandlerUpdateAccount.CalTotalReferralsForAccount(accountIdSet);
      OppHandlerUpdateAccount.CalTotalWonReferralsForAccount(accountWonIdSet);     
    }

global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC){
   }
}
Hi, I have a scenario where i have a case object with contact associated and this contact may have account or may not have account. So whenever this contact does not have account we are creating a lead for our business need. Now i am trying to create a contact in test class without account but it's not working fine. So any suggestions or inputs is really helpful?
I have a scenario where i will upload documents into the Document object and i need to fetch them in a visual force page?
A document is uploaded to an article of some Article type, How to you fetch it in a Visualforce page and display ?
I have a button on an opportunity, and able to fetch the id. so now based on this opportunity id, how can i fetch the account details associated to this opportunity.
I have a scenario where i need to find the stageName of the Oppty. The query is not returning the stageName, here is my code

global class UpdatePartnerAccountForOppty implements Database.Batchable<sObject>{

global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){
      return Database.getQueryLocator('SELECT id, Partner__c FROM Opportunity ');
   }

global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<sObject> scope){
          Set<Id> accountIdSet = new Set<Id>(); 
          Set<Id> accountWonIdSet = new Set<Id>();

List<Opportunity> opptys = new List<Opportunity>([SELECT Id,Partner__c, StageName FROM Opportunity]); 
          for (Opportunity opp: opptys) {
            if (opp.Partner__c != null) {
             accountIdSet.add(opp.Partner__c);
             system.debug('****PartnerAccount1***'+accountIdSet);
            } 
            if (opp.Partner__c != null && opp.StageName == 'Closed Won') {
            accountWonIdSet.add(opp.Partner__c);
            system.debug('****PartnerAccount2***'+accountIdSet);
           }      
        }     
      OppHandlerUpdateAccount.CalTotalReferralsForAccount(accountIdSet);
      OppHandlerUpdateAccount.CalTotalWonReferralsForAccount(accountWonIdSet);     
    }

global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC){
   }
}
Hello, can anyone help me pls?

I have an object called "OT__c" and in it there's a field called email__c which belong to the client, and I want to know,
how can I create a button that when I click on it sends some information of the object OT__c to the email of the client?

I have a scenario where i will upload documents into the Document object and i need to fetch them in a visual force page?
A document is uploaded to an article of some Article type, How to you fetch it in a Visualforce page and display ?