• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
All: 

I am trying to do a change set for Lead assignment from one sand box to another. I get the following error, not sure what to make of it. 
1. I ensured the profile does have Read, Edit & View all object permission on leads.
2. I am successfully able to upload the change set to my target sand box org.
3. But get the following error on validation. please sos. (Is it a profile, permission issue or some thing with the actual assignment rule that is not correct).

Error message:
Line 3 Column 21 (Assignee does not have permission to view leads: Assignee ID). Which Line 3 and what column 21 and what does the error mean.

please sos.

vishy
609 284 7018 (vishy.ram@capgemini.com)
All: 

I am trying to do a change set for Lead assignment from one sand box to another. I get the following error, not sure what to make of it. 
1. I ensured the profile does have Read, Edit & View all object permission on leads.
3. But get the following error on validation. please sos. (Is it a profile, permission issue or some thing with the actual assignment rule that is not correct).

Error message:
Line 3 Column 21 (Assignee does not have permission to view leads: Assignee ID). Which Line 3 and what column 21 and what does the error mean.

please sos.

vishy
All: 

Error message:

please sos.

vishy