• Co-founder
  • DealerTeam

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm using a visual flow to create an Order and Contract (if one doesn't exist) from an accepted Quote. I'm getting a field integrity error saying that the Order End Date can't be later than the Contract End Date but they are the same. 

Here are shots of the error email I get indicating that the Contract End Date is being used to set the Order End Date. The value that gets entered in this case is July 1, 2019 which then gets transformed to June 30, 2019 8:00 PM which I assume is because I'm in Eastern time (though not sure why it's tranforming a date to a datetime as this is a date field). In both cases though the date (datetime) is exactly the same so I can't see why it would throw the error.

Contract end date

Order end date
Does anyone know if it's possible to create a dev org from a Trialforce template? This would speed user testing of new features significantly as we could have permissions and records already loaded.

In this particular situation I'd like to spin up a dev org with Person Accounts enabled so we don't have to log a case. We've got a Trialforce template that has person accounts enabled and was hoping that would be an easy solution. If anyone has a different alternate that would be welcome also.
When I load any visual flows in my org I get a load error. Most of the time it won't open the flow though sometimes it does get through on the oldest version I have available.

I tried opening a case per the instructions on the error but was bounced to this forum as it's out of scope for standard support. I'm not sure where to look to modify/deactivate/delete the invocable actions that might cause the failure.

Total failure to open

Load failure though successfully opened flow

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a dev org from a Trialforce template? This would speed user testing of new features significantly as we could have permissions and records already loaded.

In this particular situation I'd like to spin up a dev org with Person Accounts enabled so we don't have to log a case. We've got a Trialforce template that has person accounts enabled and was hoping that would be an easy solution. If anyone has a different alternate that would be welcome also.
When I load any visual flows in my org I get a load error. Most of the time it won't open the flow though sometimes it does get through on the oldest version I have available.

I tried opening a case per the instructions on the error but was bounced to this forum as it's out of scope for standard support. I'm not sure where to look to modify/deactivate/delete the invocable actions that might cause the failure.

Total failure to open

Load failure though successfully opened flow

Have a flow which contains a multi-select picklist type. Worked yesterday - no longer works today. Change the field type back to Text, and same error. Anyone any idea how to trouble shoot this?
The flow is a headless flow called from process builder on the Oppty Line item. I am passing in Opportunity LI ID and Product ID. AS I said it worked yesterday but no longer does and there have been no changes.
I just tried to install and run the latest version of Lexi Loader on my mac running 10.10 (Yosemite).  I received an error stating that I needed legacy 6 RT of Java.  How do I go about moving backward to solve for this...?  I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Safari and received the same error message.  Thx.
  • November 05, 2014

I've tried to setup a Contributor but when I go to validate I get an error that reads, "The Account you validated in Twitter does not correspond to the Account that you selected on Salesforce"

Here's what I've entered in my Contribitor setup fields:
Contributor: SalesForce username
Username: SalesForce username
Twitter Account: Twitter account username
User: SalesForce username

When I click on VALIDATE, it takes me to the Twitter authorization page where I enter my Twitter credentials (which I've triple checked), but then I get the above error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

I know that it is possible to create a FeedItem using Flow (as I have done so!), but is it possible to create an @mention in the body of that FeedItem?

I have tried doing @[{!varManagerName}], as well as using just the Id and another number of combinations, but it doesn't seem to want to work :)

If someone can help me figure it out, I would be ecstatic. This would be an absolutely perfect solution to a process issue we are currently experiencing!