• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I was just wondering if there is any way in Salesforce if we can clone/move Article Type to Content Type.

I have an article type and I want to create the same into content type. Is there any way to do so?
Hi, We have articles created using multilingual knowledge in Salesforce. The article have field rich text.

We are using anchor for navigation in same page. Anchor works fine in English but not in french and other languages.

I checked clicking on Source button and found in french lang the anchor name is not populated.

English (Working):
Link: <a href="#Required parts"><span class="ref_span">
Anchor: <a name="Required parts">Required parts</a></div>

French version (Not Working):
Link: <a href="#Pièces Requises"><span class="ref_span">
Anchor: <a name="" target="_blank">Pi&egrave;ces requises</a></div>

I tried work around each time clicking on source and put the name in anchor which works fine but its not good for user and publishers to go and manually change each time. Also this work around doesn't work in IE8.

Need your important inputs.. Thanks..
Hi, We have articles created using multilingual knowledge in Salesforce. The article have field rich text.

We are using anchor for navigation in same page. Anchor works fine in English but not in french and other languages.

I checked clicking on Source button and found in french lang the anchor name is not populated.

English (Working):

I tried work around each time clicking on source and put the name in anchor which works fine but its not good for user and publishers to go and manually change each time. Also this work around doesn't work in IE8.

English (Working):

English (Working):