• Omega CRM Consulting

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am looking to create a rule to ensure a field (checkbox) is ticked before a user is allowed to progress to higher opportunity stages

Or a rule to ensure a file is attached to an opportunity before progressing to higher opportunity stages. 

Thanks
Hi I want to convert following IF condition to CASE in Formula field. Please Help me out..
IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Business Account") && (BillingCountry  != "CAN"),Text(1000),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Business Account") && (BillingCountry  = "CAN"),Text(1100),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Business Account - UK"),Text(1200),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "ETS/WMI") &&   CONTAINS(OwnerId__r.Profile.Name, "ETS"),Text(1500),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "ETS/WMI") &&   CONTAINS(OwnerId__r.Profile.Name, "WMI"),Text(1501),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Residential Account") && (BillingCountry  != "CAN"),Text(1000),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Residential Account") && (BillingCountry  = "CAN"),Text(1100),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Residential Account - UK"),Text(1200),null))))))))
Thanks in Advance.

• November 11, 2015
Anyone know if Oracle GoldenGate software is compatible with Salesforce ?
I could not find any documentation about it.

An alternative to integration ? Thanks in advance 
Hi,

I have to construct a query based on the custom fields added in the custom setting and have to store in a field inside the custom setting?
Is it possible for the query to take the values defined in the custom settig dynamically?

Regards,
  Nisha

Hi,
I am looking to create a rule to ensure a field (checkbox) is ticked before a user is allowed to progress to higher opportunity stages

Or a rule to ensure a file is attached to an opportunity before progressing to higher opportunity stages. 

Thanks
Hello

I have a custom field CAB_Outcome__c and I am wanting to somehow report when this field is no longer blank and is changed today ()?  I am then wanting this to check another custom field using a workflow and uncheck if CAB_Outcome__c is changed but not today()?

Hope that makes sense?  All ideas welcome

Many Thanks

Sonya
Hi I want to convert following IF condition to CASE in Formula field. Please Help me out..
IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Business Account") && (BillingCountry  != "CAN"),Text(1000),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Business Account") && (BillingCountry  = "CAN"),Text(1100),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Business Account - UK"),Text(1200),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "ETS/WMI") &&   CONTAINS(OwnerId__r.Profile.Name, "ETS"),Text(1500),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "ETS/WMI") &&   CONTAINS(OwnerId__r.Profile.Name, "WMI"),Text(1501),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Residential Account") && (BillingCountry  != "CAN"),Text(1000),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Residential Account") && (BillingCountry  = "CAN"),Text(1100),IF(( RecordType.Name  = "Residential Account - UK"),Text(1200),null))))))))
Thanks in Advance.

• November 11, 2015
Hello,

I have a single Custom Object which contains two record types:  Club and Member.  Members belong to clubs and are linked by a Lookup that references the Club record type.  The reason why I do it this way instead of the more usual Master-Detail is that we need to deal with reports and communications that go to both.  So we don't want them in separate Objects.

I want to be able to store the numbers of members in each club at the start of each month, for historical records.  If I had the counts in a field in the Club Record Type I could use a time trigger and a field update to store the counts in a "History" object, so I need a field (formula or summary) that holds the count.  

I can't see a way to do this, using the available formula and summary options and I am wondering if anyone can suggest a solution.

Thanks

Tim
  • November 10, 2015
Hello,
Can anyone help me about how to give alert in salesforce.
Scenario: I have to give alert 2 weeks before expiry date.
so please help how can i achieve this requirement . Do I need to use validation rule or is there any other way?
If we have to use validation rule how to do using it??
Hi,

I need some help on a creating below date formula. If anyone can create for below condition that would be great help !

Date_formula_ field__c = TODAY() + Custom_field__c +1+(7-(WEEKDAY((TODAY()+Custom_field__c),12)))

Thanks,
Deepak