• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I used Messaging.sendEmail(List_of_50emails, false) to send out emails to 50 different email addresses at the single sendEmail call.
And each email sent have bcc to myself to make sure that all of the 50 recipients get their emails.

I test this on sandbox and I recieved  50 bcc emails just fine. But on production, I recieved only 25 bbc emails back.  No matter how many time I tried.

I check the SF Email Logs for a specefic recipient who didn't get the email, and there is no log on that email delivery either. So I assume the system didn't send out emails to some ppl on the emails list at all.

Any advise on where to look would be really helpful. It's pretty emergency to fix this issue. 

Thank you very much. 

Hi there,

Is it possible to prevent user with 'Customer Community User' profile to access the  '_ui/search/ui/UnifiedSearchResults' page via our Community site?

Thank you

Hi there,

Is there a way to config permissions allowing users with 'Customer Community User' profile to be able perform DML on the CaseTeamMember object and select info from QueueSobject Objects.  I couldn't find anything that works under the profile 'Object Settings'.

I'm building VF pages that allow external customers to create a new case and add/remove Collaborators into/from their opened cases.

CaseTeamMember newCaseMember = new CaseTeamMember();
		newCaseMember.ParentId = caseId;
		newCaseMember.MemberId = cons[0].Id;
		newCaseMember.TeamRoleId = [SELECT Name, Id FROM CaseTeamRole WHERE Name =: 'Case Member'].Id;
		insert newCaseMember;
QueueSobject cOwner = [Select SobjectType, Queue.Id, Queue.Name, Id From QueueSobject Where Queue.Name =: 'Incoming Cases' limit 1];

Thank you,

Hi,

I was wondering where can I find or what is the object name that store all question posted () in community built on the Napili template?

I looked in Salesforce Question and Reply objects, but found nothing. 

User-added image

Thank you,

Pairin 

Hi,

I created a new custom object called 'AccountAssetAssociation__c' and included the related list of the new custom object into Account object detail page. Under this related list, there is a 'New AccountAssetAssociation' button which will display the default page with default behaviour of creating new record for the custom object. (picture. 1)

User-added image

I would like to add a new button or link which will allow user create a new asset (inddition of selecting from the exisitng) into the default page. (picture 2)

User-added image

Is there any way to override the default page with visualforce page without rewrtiting the whole form in the default page?

Thank you   

Hi,

Our support team sometimes need to pass their cases to customer service team. The way that the support team does is by sending an email from the case record to CS email address. 

The issue is any email that is sent from case record will have case's threadID attached to it causing the sent email to loop back and be added to that original case record. The CS team will not know that the case has been passed to them. 

The ideal expected solution would be to create a new case when the email is sent out to CS from the case record. 

Any suggestion on how to make this possible would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Our support team sometimes need to pass their cases to customer service team. The way that the support team does is by sending an email from the case record to CS email address. 

The issue is any email that is sent from case record will have case's threadID attached to it causing the sent email to loop back and be added to that original case record. The CS team will not know that the case has been passed to them. 

The ideal expected solution would be to create a new case when the email is sent out to CS from the case record. 

Hi there,

The error:
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry currency code does not match opportunity currency code): [PricebookEntryId]

I keep getting this error in my unit test when I try inserting a OpportunityLineItem. It worked fine before.
I checked the pricebook's CurrencyIsoCode and Opportunity's CurrencyIsoCode in the debug and they matched perfectly, but OpportunityLineItem's CurrencyIsoCode displayed as a null. 

Here are my code:

=== My Unit Test ==

Opportunity oppTest1 = new Opportunity();
  oppTest1.Name = 'TestOppty1';
  oppTest1.StageName = 'Quotation';
  oppTest1.Link_to_Quote_or_Proposal__c = 'test';
  oppTest1.Evaluation_Goals__c = 'test goal';
  oppTest1.Squiggly__c = 'Email';
  oppTest1.CloseDate = Date.today();
  oppTest1.CurrencyIsoCode = 'CAD';
  oppTest1.AccountId = TestAccount.Id;
  insert oppTest1;

insert OpportunityHelper.CreateOpporLineItem(oppTest1, SupportProduct); 

return oppTest1;

}

=== OpportunityHelper Class===

public static OpportunityLineItem CreateOpporLineItem(Opportunity opp, Product2 prod)
{
  PricebookEntry pBookEntry = GetPricebookEntry(prod, opp.CurrencyIsoCode);

OpportunityLineItem item = new OpportunityLineItem();

item.PricebookEntryId = pBookEntry.Id;
  item.OpportunityId = opp.Id;
  item.Asset_Id__c = null;
  item.Quantity = 1;
  item.UnitPrice = pBookEntry.UnitPrice;
  item.ServiceDate = opp.CloseDate;

insert item;
  return item;
}

public static PricebookEntry GetPricebookEntry(Product2 prod, string cIso)
{
  return GetPricebookEntry(prod, DefaultPricebook, cIso);
}

public static PricebookEntry GetPricebookEntry(Product2 prod, Pricebook2 pbook, string cIso)
{
  if (prod == null || [SELECT count() FROM PricebookEntry WHERE Pricebook2Id = :pbook.Id AND CurrencyIsoCode = :cIso AND Product2Id = :prod.Id] <= 0)
   return null;

return [SELECT Id, Name, UnitPrice, CurrencyIsoCode FROM PricebookEntry WHERE Pricebook2Id = :pbook.Id AND CurrencyIsoCode = :cIso AND Product2Id = :prod.Id LIMIT 1];
}

Any idea?

Hi there,

Is it possible to prevent user with 'Customer Community User' profile to access the  '_ui/search/ui/UnifiedSearchResults' page via our Community site?

Thank you

Hi,

I used Messaging.sendEmail(List_of_50emails, false) to send out emails to 50 different email addresses at the single sendEmail call.
And each email sent have bcc to myself to make sure that all of the 50 recipients get their emails.

I test this on sandbox and I recieved  50 bcc emails just fine. But on production, I recieved only 25 bbc emails back.  No matter how many time I tried.

I check the SF Email Logs for a specefic recipient who didn't get the email, and there is no log on that email delivery either. So I assume the system didn't send out emails to some ppl on the emails list at all.

Any advise on where to look would be really helpful. It's pretty emergency to fix this issue. 

Thank you very much. 

Hi there,

Is there a way to config permissions allowing users with 'Customer Community User' profile to be able perform DML on the CaseTeamMember object and select info from QueueSobject Objects.  I couldn't find anything that works under the profile 'Object Settings'.

I'm building VF pages that allow external customers to create a new case and add/remove Collaborators into/from their opened cases.

CaseTeamMember newCaseMember = new CaseTeamMember();
		newCaseMember.ParentId = caseId;
		newCaseMember.MemberId = cons[0].Id;
		newCaseMember.TeamRoleId = [SELECT Name, Id FROM CaseTeamRole WHERE Name =: 'Case Member'].Id;
		insert newCaseMember;
QueueSobject cOwner = [Select SobjectType, Queue.Id, Queue.Name, Id From QueueSobject Where Queue.Name =: 'Incoming Cases' limit 1];

Thank you,

Hi,

I was wondering where can I find or what is the object name that store all question posted () in community built on the Napili template?

I looked in Salesforce Question and Reply objects, but found nothing. 

User-added image

Thank you,

Pairin 

Hi,

I created a new custom object called 'AccountAssetAssociation__c' and included the related list of the new custom object into Account object detail page. Under this related list, there is a 'New AccountAssetAssociation' button which will display the default page with default behaviour of creating new record for the custom object. (picture. 1)

User-added image

I would like to add a new button or link which will allow user create a new asset (inddition of selecting from the exisitng) into the default page. (picture 2)

User-added image

Is there any way to override the default page with visualforce page without rewrtiting the whole form in the default page?

Thank you   

Hi,

The issue is any email that is sent from case record will have case's threadID attached to it causing the sent email to loop back and be added to that original case record. The CS team will not know that the case has been passed to them. 

The ideal expected solution would be to create a new case when the email is sent out to CS from the case record. 

I posted a picture below to show the issue. When I signed up for Site.com Studio for Community yesterday I had access to "data elements" and "data repeater", but now I do not.

Things that I have tried:
  • searched through help and training for 2 hours and did not find what I was looking for.
  • I read through the entire Community manual
  • I tried changing permissions
  • I tried changing "guest user settings"

No access to Data Elements

Hi there,

The error:
Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry currency code does not match opportunity currency code): [PricebookEntryId]

I keep getting this error in my unit test when I try inserting a OpportunityLineItem. It worked fine before.
I checked the pricebook's CurrencyIsoCode and Opportunity's CurrencyIsoCode in the debug and they matched perfectly, but OpportunityLineItem's CurrencyIsoCode displayed as a null. 

Here are my code:

=== My Unit Test ==

Opportunity oppTest1 = new Opportunity();
  oppTest1.Name = 'TestOppty1';
  oppTest1.StageName = 'Quotation';
  oppTest1.Link_to_Quote_or_Proposal__c = 'test';
  oppTest1.Evaluation_Goals__c = 'test goal';
  oppTest1.Squiggly__c = 'Email';
  oppTest1.CloseDate = Date.today();
  oppTest1.CurrencyIsoCode = 'CAD';
  oppTest1.AccountId = TestAccount.Id;
  insert oppTest1;

insert OpportunityHelper.CreateOpporLineItem(oppTest1, SupportProduct); 

return oppTest1;

}

=== OpportunityHelper Class===

public static OpportunityLineItem CreateOpporLineItem(Opportunity opp, Product2 prod)
{
  PricebookEntry pBookEntry = GetPricebookEntry(prod, opp.CurrencyIsoCode);

OpportunityLineItem item = new OpportunityLineItem();

item.PricebookEntryId = pBookEntry.Id;
  item.OpportunityId = opp.Id;
  item.Asset_Id__c = null;
  item.Quantity = 1;
  item.UnitPrice = pBookEntry.UnitPrice;
  item.ServiceDate = opp.CloseDate;

insert item;
  return item;
}

public static PricebookEntry GetPricebookEntry(Product2 prod, string cIso)
{
  return GetPricebookEntry(prod, DefaultPricebook, cIso);
}

public static PricebookEntry GetPricebookEntry(Product2 prod, Pricebook2 pbook, string cIso)
{
  if (prod == null || [SELECT count() FROM PricebookEntry WHERE Pricebook2Id = :pbook.Id AND CurrencyIsoCode = :cIso AND Product2Id = :prod.Id] <= 0)
   return null;

return [SELECT Id, Name, UnitPrice, CurrencyIsoCode FROM PricebookEntry WHERE Pricebook2Id = :pbook.Id AND CurrencyIsoCode = :cIso AND Product2Id = :prod.Id LIMIT 1];
}

Any idea?