• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone have some examples on subscribing to the notification published by sfnetworkengine? Is the mechanic the same as reachability...?
  • September 04, 2014
Hi All,

I am currently implementing iOS Chatter integration into iPad app. When Salesforce Mobile SDK was added (inlcuding MKNetworkKit-iOS) I got duplicate error on Reachability.o. I understand that we have Reachability added into MKNewtorkKit-iOS, but I also have to have access to it from insdie my project.

Currently I am accessing reachability by adding 
#import "Reachability.h"

If I get read of Reachibility class from my project, I need to gain access to MKNetworkKit-iOS copy of reachability class, but I can't import anything like "MKNetworkKit-iOS/Reachabilty.h" - tried quite a few combination hoping that Xcode autocomplete did not work properly for this library, but no luck.

Currently using Xcode 5.1 with iOS SDK 7.1 and latest Salesfroce Mobile SDK 2.1.1 (all changes pulled today).

Error I am seeing:

duplicate symbol _kReachabilityChangedNotification in:
    /FULL_PATH_TO_BUILD_LOCATION/Build/Intermediates/LDPConference.build/Debug-iphoneos/LDPConference.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Reachability.o
    /FULL_PATH_TO_PROJECT/SalesforceMobileSDK/MKNetworkKit-iOS/libMKNetworkKit-iOS.a(Reachability.o)
duplicate symbol _OBJC_CLASS_$_Reachability in:
    /FULL_PATH_TO_BUILD_LOCATION/Build/Intermediates/LDPConference.build/Debug-iphoneos/LDPConference.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Reachability.o
    /FULL_PATH_TO_PROJECT/SalesforceMobileSDK/MKNetworkKit-iOS/libMKNetworkKit-iOS.a(Reachability.o)
duplicate symbol _OBJC_METACLASS_$_Reachability in:
ld: 3 duplicate symbols for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Thanks a lot of your time looking into this,
J