• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I have a question about Code Coverage, I am trying to deploy some changes i have made in one of thr Trigger and Class but i am getting this error.

Details: Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 72%, at least 75% test coverage is required.

My Sandbox has code coverage of 79% but when it comes to deploy - it says 72% as above (am i doing something wrong)

please help.

Regards,
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 915894399-30976 (86665190)

Click here to return to the previous page.

Link:https://ap1.salesforce.com/layouteditor/layoutEditor.apexp?type=Account&lid=00h9000000Om6Bp&retURL=%2F00190000013LPkV&setupid=AccountLayouts
I am currently consulting for small to mid-size businesses and need occassional assistance building triggers as Apex is not something I am familiar with.  I am looking to form a partnership of sorts - when I need this type of help I come to you directly rather than trying to figure it out myself as learning code is not something I am particularly interested in.

If you are willing to be an jj"on-call" developer for me and my clients please message me back with your rates and keep in mind that I work for very small clients, sometimes only one user.  Thank you!

Dea Simon