• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a replacement page for the Account home page object, but have an issue with it matching the current Account home page. Does anyone know what the design component objects used there are?

One issue I have is: the page seems to have a border(margins) around it (see pics) which I just cannot clear.

User-added image
See how there is a marging around the content?

Also on this image 
User-added image

If you compare this with an original lightning page
User-added image

See how in that last image, the card or whatever component it is, butts right up to the navigator?
That's what I'm trying to get...a replacement page that looks like the original, design-wise.

Thank for any help.
Paul

I have a code component that dynamically creates a series of buttons based on a range of values, so just to be clear, NOT apex markup!
Everything works fine, but I need to add an action to the buttons and this is where I am having issue. In apex markup I would add a actionSupport tag to point back to a custom controller method, however, how is this achieved in code?

ApexPages.Action ap_action = new ApexPages.Action([what goes here?])
my_button.action = ap_action; // this will fail once the page is rendered

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Paul
Problem: I want to create a row of, say 20, buttons dynamically using an Apex class.

How do I create a commandButton instance in a class and assign it the required properties?
Something along the lines of:
CommandButton cb = new CommandButton();
cb.value = "My button";
cb.action = "{!my_action}";
As I said in the title, I am a complete novice in VF/Apex, but a seasoned developer in other languages.

Paul

I have created a replacement page for the Account home page object, but have an issue with it matching the current Account home page. Does anyone know what the design component objects used there are?

One issue I have is: the page seems to have a border(margins) around it (see pics) which I just cannot clear.

User-added image
See how there is a marging around the content?

Also on this image 
User-added image

If you compare this with an original lightning page
User-added image

See how in that last image, the card or whatever component it is, butts right up to the navigator?
That's what I'm trying to get...a replacement page that looks like the original, design-wise.

Thank for any help.
Paul

Hello All,
I am trying to return Account records that have activitites associated to them but the activities need to have been created in a specicific time frame(activitiy created the previous week).  here is my SOQL query.

SELECT 
(SELECT Id, Activity_Subtype__c,CreatedDate FROM OpenActivities  Where Activity_Subtype__c = 'Contractor Box' AND CreatedDate > LAST_WEEK ),
(SELECT Id, Activity_Subtype__c,CreatedDate FROM ActivityHistories Where Activity_Subtype__c = 'Contractor Box' AND CreatedDate > LAST_WEEK ) 
a.Name, a.Id, a.CreatedDate, a.Contact_first_Name__c, a.Contact_Last_Name__c, a.Primary_Supplier_Account__c, a.Primary_Supplier_Account_Owner__c,a.ShippingCity, a.ShippingState, a.ShippingStreet, a.ShippingPostalCode FROM Account a WHERE a.Promotions__c = 'Contractor Box' AND Primary_Supplier_Account__c!= NULL

The issue is that it returns records with an the correct activity Sub_type but the date range seems to be ignored.
Any suggections would be greatly appreciated.

example
 name: {!.v.name}
address:{v.address}
phone:{v.phone}

output:

name:        bob
address​​​​​:    California
Phone:      ​852-895-7854

Please tell me your suggestions​
I have a code component that dynamically creates a series of buttons based on a range of values, so just to be clear, NOT apex markup!
Everything works fine, but I need to add an action to the buttons and this is where I am having issue. In apex markup I would add a actionSupport tag to point back to a custom controller method, however, how is this achieved in code?

ApexPages.Action ap_action = new ApexPages.Action([what goes here?])
my_button.action = ap_action; // this will fail once the page is rendered

Paul
Problem: I want to create a row of, say 20, buttons dynamically using an Apex class.

How do I create a commandButton instance in a class and assign it the required properties?
Something along the lines of:
CommandButton cb = new CommandButton();
cb.value = "My button";
cb.action = "{!my_action}";
As I said in the title, I am a complete novice in VF/Apex, but a seasoned developer in other languages.

Paul