• 15 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Accourding to the requirement at contact detail view.. inline vf page will show.
and then image will display there... but user can attach more than one image too.. so i need to show the last image only.
so anyone please help me to code.
How do i enable the edit mode on the base of checkbox is checked or not....i am new in salesforce. so anyone please help me to code.
i want a list with Ist column of checkbox and then rest are contact fields like name etc... and then if i checked the checkbox i want enable the edit mode using the action function.
please sort it out...
Accourding to the requirement at contact detail view.. inline vf page will show.
and then image will display there... but user can attach more than one image too.. so i need to show the last image only.
so anyone please help me to code.
How do i enable the edit mode on the base of checkbox is checked or not....i am new in salesforce. so anyone please help me to code.
i want a list with Ist column of checkbox and then rest are contact fields like name etc... and then if i checked the checkbox i want enable the edit mode using the action function.
please sort it out...