• B&D

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I need help creating an Apex Code to merge Leads created via Web to Lead once duplicate email address is detected. 
same thing with once a contact is created and if email address matches any of leads email address, Leads will be deleted.
Sound simple process but Salesforce don't have a declarative way to do it.

Thanks in advance.
Can I set a Workflow Rule to Trigger a Minute or Two after Record is created?

Thanks in Advance,

I need to capture the Contact Address and reder it in order address field if certain picklist value is selected.
I have two Contacts Record Types. Clinician and Customer.
If user selected Clinician from the picklist value, it should capture the clinician address and render it in tyhe new order shipping address.
Likewise iwf customer is selected.

Thanks in advance

I created a picklist field with the Value Clinic, Customer, and Custom. We need to auto fill the Shipping address base on the selection from that Picklist field.
For Example if Clinic is selected, the shipping address of the order will capture the address field from the Clinic detail page. The same with Customer.
If it;s Custom, user can enter address manually.

Thanks in Advance
I am trying to deploy my codes from Sandbox to Production and no matter what Class I include in my Change Set the Validation stuck at 74%.
I ran an overall Test in my Production and it's 81% my Sandbox also Shows 86%.

I also ran individual test on all the class that I am trying to deploy and none of them getting below 84%.

Please Help...
What shoudl I do and What would be the best practices in deploying Apex to Production
We've setup a new test environment on AWS with endpoints and installed a wildcard SSL certificate to the IIS. After setting the configurations on the Web.config file and on the Salesforce settings, we started testing registering a record from the web portal. And it sent through Salesforce as a Lead. But after I convert a lead to contact, I got this error on the Contact page. I am sure Email, First name, Last Name and Account are present on the portal registration.

Registration Callout Error Message: Required fields: email or first name or last name or Account is missing, please check or Remote host closed connection during handshake.

So I looked on the Integration Error description: "Remote host closed connection during handshake"

Can you please assist us in fixing this error? It is not being logged in the Debug Log. And I assume this needs to be configured from callout apex classes.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Hi All,

I need help creating an Apex Code to merge Leads created via Web to Lead once duplicate email address is detected. 
same thing with once a contact is created and if email address matches any of leads email address, Leads will be deleted.
Sound simple process but Salesforce don't have a declarative way to do it.

Thanks in advance.
Can I set a Workflow Rule to Trigger a Minute or Two after Record is created?

Thanks in Advance,

I need to capture the Contact Address and reder it in order address field if certain picklist value is selected.
I have two Contacts Record Types. Clinician and Customer.
If user selected Clinician from the picklist value, it should capture the clinician address and render it in tyhe new order shipping address.
Likewise iwf customer is selected.

Thanks in advance

I created a picklist field with the Value Clinic, Customer, and Custom. We need to auto fill the Shipping address base on the selection from that Picklist field.
For Example if Clinic is selected, the shipping address of the order will capture the address field from the Clinic detail page. The same with Customer.
If it;s Custom, user can enter address manually.

Thanks in Advance