• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
To an expert developer in SFDC:

1. Does SalesForce to SalesForce really suppot auto publishing and subscription of data records from source org to target org as described in documentation? Or any coding realy needed besides configuring connection? My interest and need is for one parner to publish bunch of core objects like contacts and accounts and another partner org to auto consume without manual intervention

2. Once initial volume of data is published and consumed by target, will changes on those records in source automatically flow to target

3. Any known issues or limitations with salesforce to salesforce? 

1. Does SalesForce to SalesForce really suppot auto publishing and subscription of data records from source org to target org as described in documentation? Or any coding realy needed besides configuring connection? My interest and need is for one parner to publish bunch of core objects like contacts and accounts and another partner org to auto consume without manual intervention

2. Once initial volume of data is published and consumed by target, will changes on those records in source automatically flow to target