Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi - 

I'm trying to access dynamiclly to an object field, similar to standard apex:
obj.get('field API');.

Any idea how to do this?

I eventried to create the HTML in apex and inject it back - with no success - the HTML was rendered as is on screen.

I saw some simalr discussions like using fieldsets. Not quite it I think.
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/56047/how-to-use-fieldsets-with-lightning

Many thanks.
Idan
Javascript exception is happening when we are using 3 dependant picklists (One Main picklist, One Picklist dependant on the Main Pick List and One more dependant on the Second Pick List) in a Visual Force Page with standard controller extension. This issue is happening only in Chrome browser. The Issue we are getting is "picklist4.js:21 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at HTMLSelectElement.picklist.onControllerChange (picklist4.js:21)". Because of this error, the dependant picklists are not getting enabled on selection of items in the Main Pick List.
Here is my code below:

<ul id="insideScroller" class="scrollable-menu scrollbar list-group" style="-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;" >
<aura:iteration var="sobj" items="{!v.SobjectRecords}">
<!-- Navigation to record detail page works only SF1-->
<li class="list-group-item" id="{!sobj.SId}" onclick="{!c.navigateToRecord}" >
<aura:renderIf isTrue="{!0 lt v.fieldsToDisplayCount}"> {!v.lstFldDisp[0]} : {!sobj.f1}<br/>
</aura:renderIf>
<aura:renderIf isTrue="{!1 lt v.fieldsToDisplayCount}"> {!v.lstFldDisp[1]} : {!sobj.f2}<br/>
</aura:renderIf>
<aura:renderIf isTrue="{!2 lt v.fieldsToDisplayCount}"> {!v.lstFldDisp[2]} : {!sobj.f3}<br/>
</aura:renderIf> </li>
</aura:iteration>
</ul>
I am using bootstrapcss in which I am able to see scrollbar in SF1 and even on the desktop.But when I load the same page in mobile the scrollbar disappears.

Any workarounds over this?