• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to deploy a trigger, but a very old trigger is holding up the process because it does not have any code coverage:

User-added image

Can anyone help me write a class to make this code have at least 1% coverage?? 
I have a trigger that was set up way before me and I do not want to delete:
User-added image

I now have a new simple trigger that I'd like to deploy, but I am getting this error code:

TestClass.TestBenchmarkTrigger(), Details: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Due_Date__c]: [Due_Date__c] Class.TestClass.TestBenchmarkTrigger: line 12, column 1

Can anyone see what is happening on line 12 that I need to fix or change??
I have created a WFR that creates a task every time the Account has a certain product listed in a custom field.  The task is created just fine, but I need the task to be a certain task record type, rather than the default type.

I have created another rule to update the task record type field when the subject correlates to the first task created.  I realize that a workflow cannot be triggered off of another workflow.

I need to write the trigger to change the task record type, can someone please help with this??

Thanks!!
Hello - I have researched and researched and researched some more on how to do the following:  Pull the Google geolocation latitude and longitude coordinates into a field that I can report on.

I used the code here (http://blog.elieperez.net/geocode-your-record-salesforce/) and I was able to come up with the Visualforce page and find the coordinates that will populate if the user manually pushes a button in the account:
User-added image

All I want to do is pull the coordinates into a field that I can report on.  Is this possible and can someone please help out with the code?  I am new to the code.

Thank you!

Hello - I need to create a latitude and longitude coordinate field based on the Billing Address at the Account level.  I need the coordinates to be able to pull into a report like any other custom field.

Is this possible???

Help and thank you in advance!!
Hello - I have developed a historical opportunity report to show changes with opportunities from one date to today's date.  The report is great and shows exactly the information I need in the tabular format.  The issue I'm having is that I cannot place it on a dashboard unless it is in the only other format option for historical reports, the Matrix format.  I do not want to use this format as it takes away all of the pertinent info I want to show.

I contacted Salesforce Support and was told that this is not possible unless perhaps through Visual Force.  Is there a workaround??

Thanks!!
I am trying to deploy a trigger, but a very old trigger is holding up the process because it does not have any code coverage:

User-added image

Can anyone help me write a class to make this code have at least 1% coverage?? 
I have a trigger that was set up way before me and I do not want to delete:
User-added image

I now have a new simple trigger that I'd like to deploy, but I am getting this error code:

TestClass.TestBenchmarkTrigger(), Details: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Due_Date__c]: [Due_Date__c] Class.TestClass.TestBenchmarkTrigger: line 12, column 1

Can anyone see what is happening on line 12 that I need to fix or change??
I have created a WFR that creates a task every time the Account has a certain product listed in a custom field.  The task is created just fine, but I need the task to be a certain task record type, rather than the default type.

I have created another rule to update the task record type field when the subject correlates to the first task created.  I realize that a workflow cannot be triggered off of another workflow.

I need to write the trigger to change the task record type, can someone please help with this??

Thanks!!
Hello - I have researched and researched and researched some more on how to do the following:  Pull the Google geolocation latitude and longitude coordinates into a field that I can report on.

I used the code here (http://blog.elieperez.net/geocode-your-record-salesforce/) and I was able to come up with the Visualforce page and find the coordinates that will populate if the user manually pushes a button in the account:
User-added image

All I want to do is pull the coordinates into a field that I can report on.  Is this possible and can someone please help out with the code?  I am new to the code.

Thank you!

Hello - I need to create a latitude and longitude coordinate field based on the Billing Address at the Account level.  I need the coordinates to be able to pull into a report like any other custom field.

Is this possible???

Help and thank you in advance!!
Hello - I have developed a historical opportunity report to show changes with opportunities from one date to today's date.  The report is great and shows exactly the information I need in the tabular format.  The issue I'm having is that I cannot place it on a dashboard unless it is in the only other format option for historical reports, the Matrix format.  I do not want to use this format as it takes away all of the pertinent info I want to show.

I contacted Salesforce Support and was told that this is not possible unless perhaps through Visual Force.  Is there a workaround??

Thanks!!