• Kloudrac Software Private Limited

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Is it possible to get by querying in query editor the Objects and the profiles and the access they have ?

• June 03, 2016
Hi All,
I am trying to access some API (Rest) with the help of Postman. I am getting the session id when I tried with salesforce user but I want to access these API with customer portal users. Please help me it is bit urgent.

Thanks in advance. 
Hi All,

I have created one object and report and one reporting snapshot.
I am getting below error. Please help me

The status of the reporting snapshot is: Some rows failed,Failed mappings
Reporting Snapshot Error - A record cannot contain multiple fields with different currency codes

Thanks

Hello All,

I have created following Two formula fields.

1:-  CreateDateTImeBeforeOneHr1__c:- 
    TEXT((YEAR( DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))))+'-'+TEXT((MONTH( DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))))+'-'+TEXT((DAY( DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))))+'       12:00:00 AM'

OUTPUT1 :- 2015-11-7 12:00:00 AM

2:- CreateDateTImeBeforeOneHr__c:- 

DATETIMEVALUE(CreateDateTImeBeforeOneHr1__c)

OUTPUT2 :- 11/7/2015 4:00 AM

i am getting wrong time zone .  
Please can you please tell me How can we get 2015-11-7 12:00:00 AM in OUTPUT2.

Hello All,

I want to use Time-Dependent Workflow Actions.Suppose one opportunity has been crretaed at any time so we want a sand a mail at midnight(12:00 PM) on the same day.Please help me.
Hi All,

Please help me.

I have urgent requirment to configure sso and active directory. i did not worked on it. please guide me step by step .please.

thnks please reply ASAP.
Hi all,

i need to create a  picklist wirh Green,Yellow, Red Values on Opportunity object .Green would be by default and if the value of the Type field under related Account is equals to Customer then it would be green and if that condition is not satisfied then i would be yellow.  However, the field should be editable by users, who can select another value from the picklist. please gyes help.

Hi all,

Please help !! i am new in salesforce.

Requirment is......

Field should be named Deal Demand Rating.  It'll be a color-coded picklist field with values of Green, Yellow and Red.  Make it conditional, so the default value is Green if the value of the Type field under related Account is set to Customer and Yellow if that condition is not satisfied.  However, the field should be editable by users, who can select another value from the picklist.

its urgent..please send me all steps....thanks if anyone can help me.
How to send Notifications when Approval is reassigned?

Hi All,

Please help!
I am in new in SFDC and facing a issue please resolve it ASAP.its urgent.

Currently there is no actions in the Approval configuration that I can do to send an email alert when a user reassign the approval step to someone else.  Is there anyone who was able to archieve this by any other means? Thanks.

Hi friends! help !!
I am new in SFDC please help me.
i have a list of attacement...i want that if there is only one item then radio button would be auto selected dont need to select any button. if more then one records is there then need to select one button.please help. its urgent.please give me a simple example code......thanks in advance ....please help
Please help its urgent!!

i have a wrapper class. there are two object notes and attachment i have got combine data on one vf page perfectly but i am not able to set pagination on this....plese help.please have a look of part of code please tell me how can we set offset or any other method?

public List<wrapper> getnoteAndAtt() {
  lstnote  = new List<Note>();
  lstw = new List<wrapper>();
  lstatt = new List<Attachment>();

lstatt = [SELECT CreatedDate,LastModifiedDate,Name FROM Attachment where ParentId=: recId];

lstnote = [SELECT CreatedDate,LastModifiedDate,Title FROM Note where ParentId=: recId];

for(Integer i=0;i<lstatt.size();i++){
//lstw.add(new wrapper(lstnote[i].title,lstatt[i].name,lstatt[i].CreatedDate,lstatt[i].LastModifiedDate));
lstw.add(new wrapper(lstatt[i].name,true,false,lstatt[i].CreatedDate, lstatt[i].LastModifiedDate, 'Attachment'));
//lstw.add(new wrapper(lstatt[i].CreatedDate,true,false));
}

for(Integer i=0;i<lstnote.size();i++){
//lstw.add(new wrapper(lstnote[i].title,lstatt[i].name,lstatt[i].CreatedDate,lstatt[i].LastModifiedDate));
lstw.add(new wrapper(lstnote[i].title,false,true,lstnote[i].CreatedDate,lstnote[i].LastModifiedDate, 'Note'));
//lstw.add(new wrapper(lstnote[i].title,true,false));

}

return lstw;
Hello Guys,

Please help me .please provide a whole a code for searching vf page. with the help of that vf page we can find Acoount,opp,and contact? please provide code ..its urgent. thanks in advance.
Hello friends,

I am new in salesforce please help me, urgently !!
I have created a tab panel with two tab(tab 1 and tab 2) but i want to add a VF Page at tab 1 and another VF Page at Tab 2. means when i click on tab 1 then a VF page would be open in tabpanel.please help me i need this urgently.thanks in advance. 
Hello guys,

Please help me, there is a picklist with three values(user,account,opportunity) and three field with same name. i want that when i select user picklist value then we would get user field and same thing should be happen for account and opprtunity picklist value and when picklist value none then there should be no any field is there. please help me.
Hi All,
I am trying to access some API (Rest) with the help of Postman. I am getting the session id when I tried with salesforce user but I want to access these API with customer portal users. Please help me it is bit urgent.

Thanks in advance. 
Hi all,

For authorization to an endpoint I need a signature based on the HMAC SHA256 encryption. This signature should be created from a query string and a secret key.

I use the following code in apex to create the signature. The problem is that it returns a signature with 44 characters including non alphanumeric characters where I would expect a signature with 64 alphanumeric characters. If I use any of the online HMAC SHA256 converters I get a valid signature with 64 alphanumeric characters.

How can I modify the apex code so I will receive a signature with 64 alphanumeric characters that is complient to '^[A-Fa-f0-9]{64}$'

public class generateHmac {

public static void generateSignature() {
                    DateTime dateTimeNow = dateTime.now();
        String unixTime = ''+dateTimeNow.getTime()/1000;
    string url = 'timestamp=' + unixTime;

string privateKey = 'PRIVATEKEY';

Blob privateKeyBlob = EncodingUtil.base64Decode(privateKey);
//Blob privateKeyBlob = Blob.valueOf(privateKey);
Blob urlBlob = Blob.valueOf(url);
Blob signatureBlob = Crypto.generateMac('HmacSHA256', urlBlob, privateKeyBlob);

String signature =EncodingUtil.base64Encode(signatureBlob);

system.debug('signature is ' +signature);

} 
}

Hello,

Is it possible to get by querying in query editor the Objects and the profiles and the access they have ?

• June 03, 2016
Hi all,

i need to create a  picklist wirh Green,Yellow, Red Values on Opportunity object .Green would be by default and if the value of the Type field under related Account is equals to Customer then it would be green and if that condition is not satisfied then i would be yellow.  However, the field should be editable by users, who can select another value from the picklist. please gyes help.

Hi all,

Please help !! i am new in salesforce.

Requirment is......

Field should be named Deal Demand Rating.  It'll be a color-coded picklist field with values of Green, Yellow and Red.  Make it conditional, so the default value is Green if the value of the Type field under related Account is set to Customer and Yellow if that condition is not satisfied.  However, the field should be editable by users, who can select another value from the picklist.

its urgent..please send me all steps....thanks if anyone can help me.
How to send Notifications when Approval is reassigned?

Hi All,

Please help!
I am in new in SFDC and facing a issue please resolve it ASAP.its urgent.

Currently there is no actions in the Approval configuration that I can do to send an email alert when a user reassign the approval step to someone else.  Is there anyone who was able to archieve this by any other means? Thanks.

Hi friends! help !!
I am new in SFDC please help me.
i have a list of attacement...i want that if there is only one item then radio button would be auto selected dont need to select any button. if more then one records is there then need to select one button.please help. its urgent.please give me a simple example code......thanks in advance ....please help
Hello friends,

I am new in salesforce please help me, urgently !!
I have created a tab panel with two tab(tab 1 and tab 2) but i want to add a VF Page at tab 1 and another VF Page at Tab 2. means when i click on tab 1 then a VF page would be open in tabpanel.please help me i need this urgently.thanks in advance. 
Hello guys,

Please help me, there is a picklist with three values(user,account,opportunity) and three field with same name. i want that when i select user picklist value then we would get user field and same thing should be happen for account and opprtunity picklist value and when picklist value none then there should be no any field is there. please help me.