• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an Approval Process on the Opportunity where I have set the 'Allow Submitters to Recall Approval Requests' to TRUE. Also, the 'Initial Submitters' is set to Opportunity Owner.

When in Classic mode the Recall Approval Request button shows up in the Approval History related list section and works fine.  However, when I switch to Lightning, using the same Opportunity, I could not find the Recall Approval Request button.

In the Opportunity Layout Editor, I do not see a Recall button in the Buttons, Custom Links, Quick Actions, Salesforce 1 Actions lists.  There is no Buttons section in the Approval History related list too.  So I believe this is Salesforce standard behavior as it works fine in Classic.  How do you enable the button in Lightning though?  Let me know if I missed something.  Thanks.
I use a custom Visualforce page for viewing my custom object.  When I go to standard List View of ALL records of my custom object, and click on the hyperlink on the first column which is the Name, the Visualforce page will load in Classic mode.

Has anyone run into this?  How do you fix this so that it stays in Lightning? Thanks.
I have a Visualforce page with Notes and Attachments related list section added in it through this: <apex:relatedList list="NotesAndAttachments" id="NotesAndAttachments"/>

When I run the page in Lightning and click on New Note button, it opens up a Lightning Create Note popup with this error message - (You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.)  In Classic however, this opens up the standard Note Edit page fine.  

Furthermore, when I click on the Attach File button, it opens up the Attach File page in a new window in SF Classic.  Action can be performed on the new window but the parent window will not get refreshed.

Has anyone encountered these issues in Lightning?  Is there a workaround to this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have a custom VisualForce page with a custom object as a standard controller.  There's an Approval Processes for the object, so the page has the Approval History section in it.  <apex:relatedList list="ProcessSteps" id="approvalHistory" />  This is running fine in Classic.  However, I need the page to run in Lightning.

In Lightning, when the object is submitted for Approval, the Approve / Reject link shows.  But when you click on the link, the ProcessInstanceWorkitemWizardStageManager page opens up a new window in Classic mode.  You can continue to do the Approve and Reject in the Classic window, but then the original page will not be refreshed.  

Has anyone run into this issue in Salesforce Lightning?  How can we make the standard Approve / Reject link work in Lightning in the custom VisualForce page?

From Account, I click on New button in the Opportunity related list to create a new Opportunity.  The Create popup is prepopulated with the Account Name, but I also need to prepopulate some fields in Opportunity (standard and custom) from some fields in the Account (which may also be standard or custom field).  

I read that the URL hack in Salesforce Classic that helps in prepopulating does not work in Lightning. How do you prefill fields in Lightning then? Has anyone accomplished this?  I'd appreciate it if you'd illustrate how.  Thanks very much.

Hi,
I need to distinguish whether the user is in Classic vs Lightning mode. I am following the suggestion in trailhead topic: Sharing Visualforce
Pages Between Classic and Lightning Experience which is the javascript code below. I am using Winter 16 Lightning mode. However, sforce.one shows up undefined.  Am I missing anything?  Has anyone encountered this?  Thanks.

function isLightningExperienceOrSalesforce1() {
    return((typeof sforce != 'undefined') && sforce && (!!sforce.one));
}
if( isLightningExperienceOrSalesforce1() ) {
    // Do something for Lightning Experience
}
else {
    // Use classic Visualforce
}
I have an Approval Process on the Opportunity where I have set the 'Allow Submitters to Recall Approval Requests' to TRUE. Also, the 'Initial Submitters' is set to Opportunity Owner.

When in Classic mode the Recall Approval Request button shows up in the Approval History related list section and works fine.  However, when I switch to Lightning, using the same Opportunity, I could not find the Recall Approval Request button.

In the Opportunity Layout Editor, I do not see a Recall button in the Buttons, Custom Links, Quick Actions, Salesforce 1 Actions lists.  There is no Buttons section in the Approval History related list too.  So I believe this is Salesforce standard behavior as it works fine in Classic.  How do you enable the button in Lightning though?  Let me know if I missed something.  Thanks.
Hi,
I need to distinguish whether the user is in Classic vs Lightning mode. I am following the suggestion in trailhead topic: Sharing Visualforce
Pages Between Classic and Lightning Experience which is the javascript code below. I am using Winter 16 Lightning mode. However, sforce.one shows up undefined.  Am I missing anything?  Has anyone encountered this?  Thanks.

function isLightningExperienceOrSalesforce1() {
    return((typeof sforce != 'undefined') && sforce && (!!sforce.one));
}
if( isLightningExperienceOrSalesforce1() ) {
    // Do something for Lightning Experience
}
else {
    // Use classic Visualforce
}