• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, Kindly help me with the below mentioned requirement.

In an object's detail page, there is a custom button, which on being clicked, should update the record with the geolocation (latitude and longitude) of the user.

Please suggest.

Thanks.
Hi,

I have a LIST of userIds from the User object. In the Loginhistory object, userId is the reference field.
The LoginHistory maintains the login activities for all the users. Hence there are multiple record entries for each user.

How can I query and build a new LIST of the most recent LoginTime (one record per UserId) for each UserId, ensuring that the salesforce best practices are respected?
Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks,

Ajith
Hi,
Please consider the following scenario and help me with a probable solution:
I am rendering a VF page into a pdf. At a pre-defined location on the page, there is a <table> (using apex:repeat) with specific dimensions. Also, there are other details which are exposed, both, above and below the table.
Now, let us suppose there is a column, say 'description' in the table. If the data in that column exceeds the height of the table, the remaining data should be printed on the next page, along with the rest of the records, at the specified table location, with the same details above and below the table.
I believe Pagination can be used to restrict the number of records using CSS "page-break-after:always" and some code updates in the controller. But in this scenario, I want to restrict the data according to thedimension of the table.

sample image
Any assistance to achieve this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Hi, Kindly help me with the below mentioned requirement.

In an object's detail page, there is a custom button, which on being clicked, should update the record with the geolocation (latitude and longitude) of the user.

Please suggest.

Thanks.