• Salesforce Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I have a requirement to update the mobile number of Salesforce User.
 I created a user 'XXXX' with the mobile number 12345
 Then, when i try to edit / Change the mobile number of user 'XXXX' with 9999. It is not getting recognized and updated.
 Please guide if there is something needs to be done...

Thanks !

• October 14, 2015
Hi,
When i check challenge, i have this error message : "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: An external object with the API name Phone_Plan__x does not exist "
In fact, my API name is like that "XXX_Phone_Plan__x" where XXX is my Namespace Prefix.
How can i correct the API name ?
I had completed a few modules and earned a good few points with trailhead. When I go to the option "My Developer Account" under ny name ( in the top right corner ), I can see on the new page on the right the correct number of "Trailhead Points Earned!" but on the left handside, under the picture, it only shows 15 points. How can we get this fixed ? Thanks.
Hello All,

I have a requirement to update the mobile number of Salesforce User.
 I created a user 'XXXX' with the mobile number 12345
 Then, when i try to edit / Change the mobile number of user 'XXXX' with 9999. It is not getting recognized and updated.
 Please guide if there is something needs to be done...

Thanks !

• October 14, 2015
In my current salesfoce i have defined Custom Object and Custom Fields and now the Salesforce is being updated to Winter 16, and it has a new UI called Lightning. 
If I updated my salesforce to Lightning whether i need to create once again my Custom objects and Custom fields?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,
When i check challenge, i have this error message : "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: An external object with the API name Phone_Plan__x does not exist "
In fact, my API name is like that "XXX_Phone_Plan__x" where XXX is my Namespace Prefix.
How can i correct the API name ?
So I completley new to salesforce developer and find this challenge not very freindly to begginers. Here is what I did:
  • selected account object
  • When conditions are met, set conditions of city, state, country, zip, street / is changed / boolean / true
  • any of the conditions are met / or
  • update records
  • [Account].Parent Account ID.ChildAccounts
  • No criteria—just update the records
  • Shipping City Reference [Account].Parent.ShippingCity
    Shipping Country Reference [Account].Parent.ShippingCountry
    Shipping Zip/Postal Code Reference [Account].Parent.ShippingPostalCode
    Shipping State/Province Reference [Account].Parent.ShippingState
    Shipping Street Reference [Account].Parent.ShippingStreet
I am trying to register for the salesforce developer edition, so that I can ge access to the Salesforce api's. Bu this registration form just hangs up with loading in the front. I have tried multiple times since yesterday but still the same problem persists. Any idea to anyone or anyone facing the similar issue?

I had completed a few modules and earned a good few points with trailhead. When I go to the option "My Developer Account" under ny name ( in the top right corner ), I can see on the new page on the right the correct number of "Trailhead Points Earned!" but on the left handside, under the picture, it only shows 15 points. How can we get this fixed ? Thanks.
hi iam new to salesforce i want to send SAP data from my organisation to Salesforce through bulk api .what is the correct approach any guidence please tell me i want step by step process. please send me any links or videos are present in moving data from organisation to salesforce  
Hi everyone,

I am newbie to salesforce, Please suggest me is there any way to check the duplicate data selected from multiselect picklist.
hi,
data loader default batch size is 200. one batch is considered as one transaction. so while iam updating 200 records 200th record id is not specified. iam getting 199 successes and one error that is as id is not specified. 199 records are being updated. now my question is batch size is 200 then we dont have problem with 199 records only we have problem with 200th record then total transaction should be failed.  even 199 records should not be processed. process should be rolledback. incase of why 199 records are being updated. please explain this
Hi,

I am trying to upload a Change set from our Sandbox to Live environment but it has failed several times with the below error message.

Change set: Phase 1 Build v1.1 (04t11000000E4o9)
Organization: 1 (Developer Sandbox) (00D1100000BzD1R)
User: Richard Gerrard (005w0000003tgPB)
Error Number: 364259182-59394 (637934141)

I've tried cloning the change set & also reducing it down to a single component but every time it fails.

Any idea why?

Thanks,
Richard