• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can we restrict access to salesforce user based on their geographic location.
Use case:- My org has users from different countries like US,UK,Japan etc. I do not want users of a location to see the data of the other locations user. Also, all users are having the same profile.

This question was asked to me in an interview. Just want to know how can we achieve this.

Thanks
In my current application, there is text field named item, clicking on popup icon for this field, one Visualforce page with 2 Tabs opens.
first Tab:         visualforce page that contains data from recent items custom object  (using apex:Include under apex:tab)
second page : visualforce page that containss data from All Items custom object (using apex:Include under apex:tab)

By default, i have made the first page as active, but my requirement is that when there is no data in first page, second tab should become active.
I am not getting how can i dynamically set the second page as active.
Hi,

I am new to salesforce. while trying to access my map value, i am getting the exception like

System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

My  declaration is like
map<ID,Customobj> mymap =new map<ID,Customobj> ();
ID is a custom object ID ( which is a lookup field in Customobj)
after putting the value, i can see the map size is 1

Customobj  obj = new Customobj();

i am trying to access the map value by providing the ID
obj =mymap.get(ID);  ==>verified ID is valid one

now trying to access the field of this object
obj.fieldname ====> getting Null pointer exception

Please advice
Hi,

In my current application, we are using a Email field type to store cusomer email. As per current reuirement , customer wants to enter multiple email id in the existing field.

This email field is already being used in few visulforce pages and apex classes. 
Is it possible to change this email field to Text area or any workaround to get the solution?

Please advice.

Thanks in Advance
In my current application, there is text field named item, clicking on popup icon for this field, one Visualforce page with 2 Tabs opens.
first Tab:         visualforce page that contains data from recent items custom object  (using apex:Include under apex:tab)
second page : visualforce page that containss data from All Items custom object (using apex:Include under apex:tab)

By default, i have made the first page as active, but my requirement is that when there is no data in first page, second tab should become active.
I am not getting how can i dynamically set the second page as active.