• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a standard set of records for a custom object, which is a related list to Account. I would like to see these related records as BOXES on the layout, with its name in the box. These boxes need to be highlighted based on Opportunity. Can someone help me with a solution.
The Below is the error message i am getting after creating a new object and trying to open it. I cant even see the object in the objects list. Does this has anything to do with namespace which I have setup today. ??
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Error ID: 469110958-570376 (-537742935)
I have a standard set of records for a custom object, which is a related list to Account. I would like to see these related records as BOXES on the layout, with its name in the box. These boxes need to be highlighted based on Opportunity. Can someone help me with a solution.

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it. 

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.