• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i want a trigger that assigns a lead to account owner whenever company field of lead matches with the account name and also lead address matches with the account address 
i want a vf page that has the account records along with a checkbox i want a counter field on VF page that shows the no. of records selected
how to create a vf page that shows the account records along with a checkbox to select a particular record
also a counter value that shows the no. of records that has been selected through checkbox

how can i implement a custom encryption blowfish algorithm (apart from inbuilt feature providved by sfdc) on a visualforce page by make the use of apex class and custom controller.

The functionality of this page should be like this:- I enter the object details on visualforce page in plain text and it will store the data in cipher text on object detail page.

how can i implement a custom encryption blowfish algorithm (apart from inbuilt feature providved by sfdc) on a visualforce page by make the use of apex class and custom controller.

The functionality of this page should be like this:- I enter the object details on visualforce page in plain text and it will store the data in cipher text on object detail page.
Hi

I want to encryption and decryption password field using apex and vfpage any ideas appreciate

Thanks,
Hareesh
  • April 28, 2014