• 65 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am making a callout and then trying to insert the data and then immediately I make another callout followed by insert operation.  This process continues for users matching my criteria.  How to avoid below exception?

I know that its not allowed to do a callout and a DML in series.  But as per the requirement I need to follow this process.  

System.CalloutException: You have uncommitted work pending. Please commit or rollback before calling out

Note: I cannot use future method since I am running this process in a batch class.

I have a video of 200MB, since single static resource file size should not be greater than 5MB I have uploaded the file through chatter.  How do I display the video in a VF page?'

Through Static Resource
<video width="75%" controls="controls">
      <source src="{!URLFOR($Resource.Video)}" type="video/mp4" />        
      Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video> 
I have created an emai template having a letterhead, I am trying to update few of the fields in the template from APEX and emai it.  How can I manipulate the body of the email??

email.setTemplateId('00X1a000000HoOF');
        email.setToAddresses(toRecipients);
        email.setReplyTo('xyz@abc.com');
        email.setTargetObjectId('0051a000000M21z');
        email.setSaveAsActivity(false);
How do I provide access to reprots to Customer Community User?  I created a visualforce page and included a report, when the community user accessed it, it was displaying "To view the report chart, you need both the Run Reports permission and access to the report's folder.".

Please help me resolve this issue.User-added image
Hi,

I have created a visualforce page for the community login, when I choose login page as my custom visualforce page I am getting error as displayed below.

Unable to set a VF page as Login page for my community.

I tried assigning all Profiles to that VF page but it still gave me the same error.
User-added image

I have a question related to Data Loader, is it possible to insert records from CSV file and corresponding attachments at the same time using Data Loader.  If Yes, how is it possible? If Np, what are the alternatives?
Is it possible to connect to a unix server from APEX code or an API?  My requirement is to connect to a unix server and fetch a csv file and place it in my local directoy. Later using Data Loader I need to upload data from the fetched csv file.  I do not want to user any third party connectors or applications.
I have created a Home Page Component, in that compnent I have added a report using analytics:reportChart.  Its displayed on the Home Page but when I click it, it is being redirected to the page where we can run the report/make changes.  Is there any way to stop it from being redirected to another page.

Component -  homeComp
<apex:component >
<analytics:reportChart reportId="00Oj0000001bHGl" size="small" showRefreshButton="false" cacheResults="false" />
</apex:component>

HomePageComponent

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="true" >    
    <c:homeComp />
</apex:page>
Is there any way to customize Flow screens in vf pages? I know its possible using CSS styles but it is very complicated.  
I have tried to customize using the information provided in the below page but it was not that much useful.
https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_flows_customize_runtime_ui.htm

Below is my sample code.

<apex:page >
<style>
.requiredInput{
  display: table;
  border-collapse: separate;
  border-spacing: 5px;
}
.labelCol {
}
</style>
    <flow:interview name="Survey" />
I am trying to add a form to a page using site.com,  Forms section is not avaialable in Site.com Page Elements Panel.  I am using Developer edition.  Basically my requirement is to add a form in my community where users can fill & submmit and get appropriate replies from the admin.  My user role is Site administrator and I have enable Site.com Publisher User field on the user detail page.
Below is my code which sets Id of Attachment as the Key but how do I set ParentId as a Key in that Map, how do I get that?

Map<Id, Attachment> mapAtt = new Map<Id, Attachment>([Select ParentId, Id From Attachment]);
I am able to display a report on a vf page using the below code, I am hiding the refresh button, now I want to refresh the report for every n seconds or whenever the user opens that visualforce page. 

<apex:page>
<analytics:reportChart reportId="00Oj0000001JKgL" size="small" showRefreshButton="false" />
Hi,

I have created a visualforce page for the community login, when I choose login page as my custom visualforce page I am getting error as displayed below.

I tried assigning all Profiles to that VF page but it still gave me the same error.
User-added image

I am trying to add a form to a page using site.com,  Forms section is not avaialable in Site.com Page Elements Panel.  I am using Developer edition.  Basically my requirement is to add a form in my community where users can fill & submmit and get appropriate replies from the admin.  My user role is Site administrator and I have enable Site.com Publisher User field on the user detail page.
Hi,

User-added image

I have a question related to Data Loader, is it possible to insert records from CSV file and corresponding attachments at the same time using Data Loader.  If Yes, how is it possible? If Np, what are the alternatives?
Is it possible to connect to a unix server from APEX code or an API?  My requirement is to connect to a unix server and fetch a csv file and place it in my local directoy. Later using Data Loader I need to upload data from the fetched csv file.  I do not want to user any third party connectors or applications.
I have created a Home Page Component, in that compnent I have added a report using analytics:reportChart.  Its displayed on the Home Page but when I click it, it is being redirected to the page where we can run the report/make changes.  Is there any way to stop it from being redirected to another page.

Component -  homeComp
<apex:component >
<analytics:reportChart reportId="00Oj0000001bHGl" size="small" showRefreshButton="false" cacheResults="false" />
</apex:component>

HomePageComponent

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="true" >    
    <c:homeComp />
Is there any way to customize Flow screens in vf pages? I know its possible using CSS styles but it is very complicated.  
I have tried to customize using the information provided in the below page but it was not that much useful.
https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_flows_customize_runtime_ui.htm

Below is my sample code.

<apex:page >
<style>
.requiredInput{
}
.labelCol {
}
</style>
    <flow:interview name="Survey" />