• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Please help me

Have anybody idea how to create process that will start at the specified time.
I have a task to do some actions(send email notification to customer and other). It 
should occur 24/48 hours after some event. 

Are there any way to do this?

Cheers,
Max
Hi all,
I'm working with the OpenCTI library and I want to invoke a flow through screenPop() method.

I create a visualforce page for testing purpose and according to the developer guide I wrote the folloing snippet of code:
function screenPopFlow() {

date = '2018-08-21';
        duration = 10,00;
        subject = 'Incoming call';
        sforce.opencti.screenPop({ type: sforce.opencti.SCREENPOP_TYPE.FLOW,
                                  params: {flowDevName: 'ScreenDemo', flowArgs: [{ 'activityDate': date, 'duration': duration, 'subject': subject }]}, 
                                   callback : screenPopCallback });

}
It seems that flow does not receive any values:
User-added image

OpenCTI version: 43

Anyone can suggest?

Thanks
Davide

Hi all,
How I can show a different layout between tablet and smartphone?

Thanks,
Davide
Hi all,
I created a custom object with a lookup relationship with Account. 
I added related list in the Account layout page, but it is not showing in Lightning Experience and in Salesforce1.
Am I missing something?

Thanks
Davide
Hi,
I see the module Application Lifecycle Management is completed at 85%, but in the unit that is not completed (Efficient Deployment) I have already answered to all questions and got the 100 points.

Someone can help?

Thanks
Davide
Hi all,
I created a global action that retrieves a pdf file from a server and saves it as attachment of an account.
The action is in the publisher of the account object.
Every time I reload the browser detail page of an account, a new attachment to the account record is created.

In the visualforce page related to the global action I set ' action="{!PDF}" ' tag: is that the reason of this behavior?
How can I avoid it?

Thanks
Davide
Hi all,
I'm trying to make some pratice on Lightning Component modifying the Hotel Locator example.
I added geolocalization functionality, but when I loaded the component I get the message:

"An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 1153631989-66150 (243200314)"

Anyone have idea what does it mean the error Id?
Thanks

Davide
Hi All,
I got the following error verying the third step of the module:
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: PCUJKDWS. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist".
I'm using a Development Environement with Lightning enabled; I got it by the particular form provided for Trailhead Lightning modules.
Let me know if you need more information.

Davide,
Thanks
Hi all,
I got this error code checking the challenge of section "Setting Up Lightning Connect":
EJKFFURJ

I created a new Org for the new section Lightning Connect.
The error message suggest to post here the error code.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance
Davide
Hi all,
I wrote a schedulable class that takes some quotes in order to delete the related QuoteLineItem records.
I include the part of the code that fails:
global class QuoteExpired implements Schedulable {

global void execute(SchedulableContext ctx){
        checkQuote();
    }

global void start(){
        QuoteExpired q = new QuoteExpired();
        String sch = '0 0 5 * * ?';
        system.schedule('DeletionJob', sch, q);
    }

public void checkQuote(){
        Date dateThreshold = system.today().addDays(-32);
        System.debug('dateThreshold: ' + dateThreshold);

Set<Id> quoteIds = new Set<Id>();
        Set<Id> oppIds = new Set<Id>();
        Set<Id> qliIds = new Set<Id>();
        Set<Id> bIds = new Set<Id>();

String query = 'Select Id, Data_documento__c, OpportunityId From Quote Where Data_documento__c =N :dateThreshold LIMIT 50000';
        List<Quote> quoteExpired = Database.query(query);

//Other stuff, the execution fails before 

}
The job fails because the query in 'checkQuote()' method takes more than 2 minutes to complete. But it happens only at the first execution of the day: if I execute via Developer Console the same query before job execution, the works fine.
Query results can be 2000 records or 20, depending on 'dateThreshold'.
Here you can find the log of a failure:
33.0 APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO
11:00:17.056 (56665177)|EXECUTION_STARTED
11:00:17.056 (56702924)|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01pw0000003m69q|Delete_Basket_Quote_Expired
11:00:17.232 (232827637)|METHOD_ENTRY|[7]|01pw0000003m69q|BasketExpired.BasketExpired()
11:00:17.232 (232855880)|METHOD_EXIT|[7]|BasketExpired
11:00:17.232 (232918417)|METHOD_ENTRY|[10]|01pw0000003m69q|BasketExpired.checkQuote()
11:00:17.233 (233024125)|SYSTEM_METHOD_ENTRY|[22]|System.today()
11:00:17.233 (233074395)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[22]|System.today()
11:00:17.233 (233118808)|SYSTEM_METHOD_ENTRY|[22]|com.salesforce.api.interop.apex.bcl.DateMethods.addDays(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233151947)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[22]|com.salesforce.api.interop.apex.bcl.DateMethods.addDays(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233209770)|SYSTEM_METHOD_ENTRY|[23]|String.valueOf(Object)
11:00:17.233 (233265814)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[23]|String.valueOf(Object)
11:00:17.233 (233305967)|SYSTEM_METHOD_ENTRY|[23]|System.debug(ANY)
11:00:17.233 (233319211)|USER_DEBUG|[23]|DEBUG|dateThreshold: 2015-04-11 00:00:00
11:00:17.233 (233331080)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[23]|System.debug(ANY)
11:00:17.233 (233412742)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_ENTRY|[24]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233447070)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_EXIT|[24]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233477410)|SYSTEM_METHOD_ENTRY|[25]|Set<Date>.add(Object)
11:00:17.233 (233518739)|SYSTEM_METHOD_EXIT|[25]|Set<Date>.add(Object)
11:00:17.233 (233550030)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_ENTRY|[27]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233576194)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_EXIT|[27]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233597367)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_ENTRY|[28]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233622193)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_EXIT|[28]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233645180)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_ENTRY|[29]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233668071)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_EXIT|[29]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233688516)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_ENTRY|[30]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.233 (233711179)|SYSTEM_CONSTRUCTOR_EXIT|[30]|<init>(Integer)
11:00:17.237 (237082809)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[33]|Aggregations:0|SELECT Id, Data_documento__c, OpportunityId FROM Quote WHERE Data_documento__c = :tmpVar1 LIMIT 50000
11:02:18.762 (121384017951)|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE
11:02:18.762|LIMIT_USAGE_FOR_NS|(default)|
  Number of SOQL queries: 1 out of 100
  Number of query rows: 0 out of 50000
  Number of SOSL queries: 0 out of 20
  Number of DML statements: 0 out of 150
  Number of DML rows: 0 out of 10000
  Maximum CPU time: 0 out of 10000
  Maximum heap size: 0 out of 6000000
  Number of callouts: 0 out of 100
  Number of Email Invocations: 0 out of 10
  Number of future calls: 0 out of 50
  Number of queueable jobs added to the queue: 0 out of 50
  Number of Mobile Apex push calls: 0 out of 10

11:02:18.762|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE_END

11:02:18.384 (121384053978)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|Delete_Basket_Quote_Expired
Can someone please help me?
How can I fix it or avoid this system behavior?

Thanks in advance,
Davide

Hi All,
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: PCUJKDWS. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist".
I'm using a Development Environement with Lightning enabled; I got it by the particular form provided for Trailhead Lightning modules.

Davide,
Thanks
Hi All, I am using financial services and when inserting record to financial account object as a site guest user i get this error.Insert failed. Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You don't have the level of access required to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for help.:

I have given site level permission to this object and lso OWD for this object is public read/write.

Thanks
Hi all,
I'm working with the OpenCTI library and I want to invoke a flow through screenPop() method.

I create a visualforce page for testing purpose and according to the developer guide I wrote the folloing snippet of code:
function screenPopFlow() {

date = '2018-08-21';
        duration = 10,00;
        subject = 'Incoming call';
        sforce.opencti.screenPop({ type: sforce.opencti.SCREENPOP_TYPE.FLOW,
                                  params: {flowDevName: 'ScreenDemo', flowArgs: [{ 'activityDate': date, 'duration': duration, 'subject': subject }]}, 
                                   callback : screenPopCallback });

}
It seems that flow does not receive any values:
User-added image

OpenCTI version: 43

Anyone can suggest?

Thanks
Davide

Hi all,
I created a custom object with a lookup relationship with Account. 
I added related list in the Account layout page, but it is not showing in Lightning Experience and in Salesforce1.
Am I missing something?

Thanks
Davide
Hi,
I see the module Application Lifecycle Management is completed at 85%, but in the unit that is not completed (Efficient Deployment) I have already answered to all questions and got the 100 points.

Someone can help?

Thanks
Davide
How can i upload wsdl code in salesforce?

can u please give me some explination.

Raj

Hi All 

I want to learn salesforce Integration ,How can i learn please give me some ideas.

Regards
Raj
I'm using SLDS in a Lightning component, and I'm sure I've read somewhere that the page header can be made to stay fixed whilst the rest of the screen is vertically scrolled.

My page header looks like this:
<div class="slds-page-header">
    <p class="slds-text-heading--label">Contacts</p>
    <h1>My Contacts</h1>
 </div>

Is there a class that I'm missing?

• September 10, 2015
public with sharing class OrdersPageControllerExtension {
    public ApexPages.StandardController sc;
    public final Order__c order;

public OrdersPageControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
        this.sc = stdController;
        if (!Test.isRunningTest()) { 
            stdController.addFields(new List<String>{'Products__c', 'Restaurant_ID__c', 'Gift_Card__c'});
        }
        if (order.Products__c != null) {
        }
    }
}

System.SObjectException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Order__c.Products__c 

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a bug?

Hi, 
I am a begginger with triggers. And I just created my first trigger. I created a test class and my trigger has 95% code coverage. 
I am trying to use change sets to deploy it to production. 
when I validate it in production I get the following error
Your code coverage is 58%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment.
This seems to because there are errors with other test classes previously uploaded by previous developers. 
I don't know how to proceed. 
Is there any way to deploy this without running every single old class in production? It seems a bit funny that a perfectly good trigger with a great test can be deployed because of some old classes that I don't know how to change. 
Thanks in advance, 
Aidel
Hi All,

Davide,
Thanks
Hi everybody,

I need to define a Web Service in Apex in order to connect Salesforce with an external system that is allocated in a private network. This system has been working for years and our client has suggested us to be as less intrusive as possible. Their suggestion is provide us with a VPN in order to access to its webservice endpoint.

I've been looking for Salesforce documentation regarding VPN connection and I haven't found anything at all. All I have found regarding this topic is a post in a forum where they said that it's not possible to define a VPN connection in Salesforce.

Does anybody knows how to define this process? If it is not possible, anybody knows an alternative different from (a) transform the private Web Service into a public one or (b) define a public intermediate layer?

Thank you very much for your help,
Alex
In salesforce1, on mobile card click it opens the same vf page in full mode.
But if i want to open some other vf page on mobile card click is there any way to do this ??
Can i do this using javascript somehow ??

Hi All,

I'm the Product Manager for packaging here at salesforce.com.  We're currently working on a feature that would allow fields and objects to be removed from managed packages.  This is a popular request and something we're hoping to deliver very soon, but we need your help.  Please respond to this post with any thoughts around this topic.  I've included a few questions to get the conversation going:

• Why do you want to remove these?  No longer used?  Customers didn't like them?  Replace with a new field?
  • When you deprecate a field/object, what should happen for existing customers?  New customers?
  • Would you have to remove all usage of a field/object in your app before you can deprecate it?  What happens if you've included the field in another formula field, etc?  
Thanks for your time and input!
Message Edited by A_Smith on 02-20-2009 05:55 PM