• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This is quite a simple question. This is not working in my code:
<apex:column headerValue="{!$Label.ContractManagementColumnCustName}" value="{!waitlistItem.Contract__r.Contact__r.Name}"/>
Error: Invalid field Contact__r for SObject Contract
I'm sure that my setup of objects is correct, so the relationship on object Contract__c exists. What am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone,

I have this piece of code:
/* Free Allotments */
    public ObservableInteger freeAllotments = new ObservableInteger();
    public Integer getFreeAllotments(){ return freeAllotments.getInteger(); }
    public void setFreeAllotments(Integer newValue) { freeAllotments.setInteger(newValue); }
The ObservableInteger is a class that follows the standard observer pattern. I want this to look like an Integer property for the visualforce page to use standard components:
<apex:inputText value="{!freeAllotments}" />
When I try to save the VF page, I get: Read only property 'ContractWizardCtrl.freeAllotments'

Does anyone know how to achieve this?
This is quite a simple question. This is not working in my code:
<apex:column headerValue="{!$Label.ContractManagementColumnCustName}" value="{!waitlistItem.Contract__r.Contact__r.Name}"/>
Error: Invalid field Contact__r for SObject Contract
I'm sure that my setup of objects is correct, so the relationship on object Contract__c exists. What am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone,

I have this piece of code:
/* Free Allotments */
    public ObservableInteger freeAllotments = new ObservableInteger();
    public Integer getFreeAllotments(){ return freeAllotments.getInteger(); }
    public void setFreeAllotments(Integer newValue) { freeAllotments.setInteger(newValue); }
The ObservableInteger is a class that follows the standard observer pattern. I want this to look like an Integer property for the visualforce page to use standard components:
<apex:inputText value="{!freeAllotments}" />
When I try to save the VF page, I get: Read only property 'ContractWizardCtrl.freeAllotments'

Does anyone know how to achieve this?