• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI friends,

I created a site with site.com. Now I want to read its content in apex. Can it be possible with metadata API? If possible how to achieve it.

Thanks,
Naresh
HI Friends,

I want to develop a responsive template builder inside salesforce. Admin needs to develop a responsive template with drag and drop feature and image uploading. End user (Guest user profile) will access this Site.

I checked developing responsive site with Site.com feature inside salesforce. But its not fitting to my requirement. I need a lot of customization. So thinking to develop my own responsive template builder inside salesforce.

Any base idea on how to develop it. Please help me.

Thanks,
naresh

HI Friends,

My managed package was installed in a customer instance. In that perticular instance only I have this problem.
Map <String, Schema.SObjectField> customfieldMap = Schema.SObjectType.CnP_PaaS__Contact_Mail_ids__c.fields.getMap();

Problem is, customfieldMap is empty. My package is used by many cusotmers every where its working fine but  only in this instance we have this problem.

Can any one please let me know the reason for customfieldMap empty?

Thanks in advance,
Naresh
HI Friends,

Can you please help me how to integrate salesforce with gotowebinar. My requirement is, from my salesforce instance, I need to create registrants and attendees in gotowebnar.

I found some appexchange packages but I want to do develop this integration in a customized  way.

Please help me. If you need any more information please let me know.
HI Freinds,

In salesforce can we save every action performed in visualforce page in a custom log detail file? Rae there any supporting methods or standard functions for it?
     Here the requirement is, I have a managed package customers are using it. If I have a custom log file then debugging customer instance will be easy.So want to know how to create a custom log file?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Naresh
HI Friends,

I need help urgently to this question. I have a managed package  of version 5 on appexhange. Many customers are using it.While working on the upgrade of version 6 I removed some apex pages and classes which were developed in version 1 and which I am not using at all. Now I released  6  beta version. and when I try to test it in my testing instance, I am unable to upgrade my testing instance to version 6 beta. While upgrading it throughing error 
"Salesforce has blocked this package upgrade because the new package version removes some Apex code that one or more Visualforce pages or global Visualforce components need in order to function. Please contact your partner with this error information. Provide these component names to your partner. Visualforce Pages:"

Now my question is can salesfroce support downgrade my package to version 5 in my development instace with all my classes and pages?

Thanks,
Naresh.

HI Friends,

I deleted some pages from my managed package, Now I want to get it back. Is there any way to do it. If you need any more information please let me know.

Thanks,
Naresh.
HI Friends,

I want to develop a responsive template builder inside salesforce. Admin needs to develop a responsive template with drag and drop feature and image uploading. End user (Guest user profile) will access this Site.

I checked developing responsive site with Site.com feature inside salesforce. But its not fitting to my requirement. I need a lot of customization. So thinking to develop my own responsive template builder inside salesforce.

Any base idea on how to develop it. Please help me.

Thanks,
naresh

HI Friends,

My managed package was installed in a customer instance. In that perticular instance only I have this problem.
Map <String, Schema.SObjectField> customfieldMap = Schema.SObjectType.CnP_PaaS__Contact_Mail_ids__c.fields.getMap();

Problem is, customfieldMap is empty. My package is used by many cusotmers every where its working fine but  only in this instance we have this problem.

Can any one please let me know the reason for customfieldMap empty?

Thanks in advance,
Naresh
HI Friends,

Can you please help me how to integrate salesforce with gotowebinar. My requirement is, from my salesforce instance, I need to create registrants and attendees in gotowebnar.

I found some appexchange packages but I want to do develop this integration in a customized  way.

Please help me. If you need any more information please let me know.
HI Friends,

I need help urgently to this question. I have a managed package  of version 5 on appexhange. Many customers are using it.While working on the upgrade of version 6 I removed some apex pages and classes which were developed in version 1 and which I am not using at all. Now I released  6  beta version. and when I try to test it in my testing instance, I am unable to upgrade my testing instance to version 6 beta. While upgrading it throughing error 
"Salesforce has blocked this package upgrade because the new package version removes some Apex code that one or more Visualforce pages or global Visualforce components need in order to function. Please contact your partner with this error information. Provide these component names to your partner. Visualforce Pages:"

Now my question is can salesfroce support downgrade my package to version 5 in my development instace with all my classes and pages?

Thanks,
Naresh.

HI Friends,

I deleted some pages from my managed package, Now I want to get it back. Is there any way to do it. If you need any more information please let me know.

Thanks,
Naresh.

I am trying to use a same VF component more than once in a VF page. I can see that the last used component alone works fine and the others give no response. 

Could anyone please tell if there is a problem in using the same component twice? 

Below are the generic code with standard objects for your convenience:

Component :

<apex:component controller="ContactEmailController">

<apex:actionFunction action="{!dispFunc}" name="callFunc"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!opp.accountId}" onchange="callFunc();"/>
{!accnt.Name}
</apex:component>

Component Controller :

public class ContactEmailController {

public Account accnt{get;set;}
public Opportunity opp{get;set;}

public PageReference dispFunc(){
if(opp.AccountId!=null)
accnt = [select id, name from Account where id=:opp.AccountId];
return null;
}

public ContactEmailController(){
accnt = new Account();
opp = new Opportunity();
}
}

Page using the component :

<apex:page >
<apex:form >
<c:ContactEmail />
</apex:form>
<apex:form >
<c:ContactEmail />
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I am trying to get this working for a long time now. Please help.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi,

I want to be able to get all the fields for the Opportunity. I am writing custom code for cloning an opportunity.
I had the following piece of code which was working but suddenly has stopped working.

Code:
        Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> m = Schema.SObjectType.Opportunity.fields.getMap();
        System.debug('isEmpty = ' + m.isEmpty());

This now returns an empty map.
Any ideas why this call would return an empty map.

Thanks,
Rohit