• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've poured over a lot of the posts (there are pages of them) with CSS/VIsualforce problems on the forums, and either the issues don't apply to mine, of I've already tried the solution.

I'm trying to use a set of css and js files in a visualforce page to mimic the style and format of my website.  There are multiple references to both css and js files.  Those files are in a zip file in static resources.  My references are working because the images are displaying, but they styles aren't.

I believe I've set the page attributes correctly:

<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false" standardstylesheets="false">

And I believe I've correctly referenced the css file:

<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.customHelpAssets2, '/css/style.css')}"/>
and 
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.customHelpAssets2, 'css/camera.css')}" id='camera-css' />

and the js files.

<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.customHelpAssets2, 'scripts/jquery.min.js')}"  />

I've tried putting a slash in front of the folder in the reference: '/css/camera.css'  With or without doesn't seem to make a difference.  The zip file - customHelpAssets2 is public.

Anything else I could be missing?  Is there a limit to the number of stylesheets or external files I can include?

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy

I've poured over a lot of the posts (there are pages of them) with CSS/VIsualforce problems on the forums, and either the issues don't apply to mine, of I've already tried the solution.

I'm trying to use a set of css and js files in a visualforce page to mimic the style and format of my website.  There are multiple references to both css and js files.  Those files are in a zip file in static resources.  My references are working because the images are displaying, but they styles aren't.

I believe I've set the page attributes correctly:

<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false" standardstylesheets="false">

And I believe I've correctly referenced the css file:

<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.customHelpAssets2, '/css/style.css')}"/>
and 
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.customHelpAssets2, 'css/camera.css')}" id='camera-css' />

and the js files.

<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.customHelpAssets2, 'scripts/jquery.min.js')}"  />

I've tried putting a slash in front of the folder in the reference: '/css/camera.css'  With or without doesn't seem to make a difference.  The zip file - customHelpAssets2 is public.

Anything else I could be missing?  Is there a limit to the number of stylesheets or external files I can include?

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy