• 15 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to print all the attachmnets(pdf) which are attached to different cases. Daily we will be having 1000+ new cases and each contains eligibilty letter in the form of PDF. How can I print all letters in one click? Is it possible using Schedular or any other mechanism?

Thanks in Advance. Have a nice day!
Hi,

I have a requirement to show the List View buttons based on logged in User's Profile.

For example if System admin logs in he should see all 5 buttons - New Case, Accept, close, change owner, change status.
If other user logs in he should see only close button.

Can you please suggest me how can we achieve this? I am not finding any way to control the access to buttons. I am ready to develop visual force page also. But how can i replace Standard Case list view with visualforce page?

Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thank YouUser-added image
Hi All,

I need to create a PDF and attach to the case when case is not updated for 10 days. Is there any way to achieve this without using triggers?

I can not use trigger because my PDF will contain images and the methods Blob.toPdf() and getContentAsPdf() are not supported by triggers if PDF contains image. Hence I need to do something similar to field updates and then invoke apex class without using trigger

Can somebody please suggest how can I invoke apex class or VF page based on filed update?

Thanks. Have a nice day!
Hi,

I am using
<apex: selectoptions ={!listValue} id=picklist" />

here listValue is holding values 1,2,3,4,5 but i want to make 3 as defualt. How can I make it using javascript/jquery? Please help
Hi,

I am generating a PDF on case insert using trigger. I need to add an image and signature to it. Is it possible?
I am generating pdf like this

String pdfContents = '<html>';
pdfContents += UserInfo.getUserName();
pdfContents += '<div>';
pdfContents += '</body>';
pdfContents += '</html>';

Blob pdfBlob = Blob.toPDF(pdfContents);

Hi All,

I have a Visual Flow class like this

global class VF implements Process.Plugin {

global Process.PluginResult invoke(Process.PluginRequest request) { 

String CustNo= (String) request.inputParameters.get('Cust_No');
  String recordId = (String) request.inputParameters.get('{!varRecordId}');

}
}
I am able to set the value to Cust_No variable from Map but how can pass the value to {!varRecordId} from test class? Please help.

{!varRecordId} is the ID of the record

Thanks
Hi,

I am using JQuery to filter the values using multiselect function. the multiselect filter works fine but if i refresh the page the filter gets cleared and it displayes all values

var val = j$('#class1').val();
var value;

if (document.getElementById('a1').selected ){
   search = search.concat(document.getElementById('aa').value);
}
if (document.getElementById('a2').selected){
         if (search.length > 1){
             search = search.concat("|");
         } 
        search = search.concat(document.getElementById('a2').value); 
      }  

if (val == null) {
        oTable.fnFilter(' ', 18, false);
     } 
     else {
        oTable.fnFilter(search,18,true,false);
    }
    setCookie(prodpage, search);
    }

j$(document).ready(function(){
  j$("#class1").multiselect();

});

Please let me know if I need to set any values related to browser refresh to hold the filter values even after refresh. Please help/suggest.

Thanks a lot,
Ganesh
Hi,

I have a log file in my system. I need to upload that file to salesforce and then send an email to client by attaching that file. Please suggest me the approach to do this. Also,the file should be stored in salesforce

Thanks,
Ganesh
HI,

I have a CSV file which contains both case and case comments. I want to insert both into Salesforce and i need to automate this process to run everyday. I need a parent ID to insert Case Comments which i dont have in my CSV.

Is there a way fullfill my requirement without using Java program?

Thanks,
Ganesh
Hi All,

I want to read a csv file from SFTP server and using that i need to create Accounts and Cases in Salesforce. This needs to be scheduled to run everyday. Can you please suggest a better approach for this?

Can i Install Command line data loader inside SFTP server to push the data into salesforce?
SFTP interfaces are not available in Apex as in Java. So I feel that we can not connect to SFTP from salesforce directly. Please suggest

Thanks,
Ganesh
Hi,

I am using

here listValue is holding values 1,2,3,4,5 but i want to make 3 as defualt. How can I make it using javascript/jquery? Please help
Hi,

I have a requirement to show the List View buttons based on logged in User's Profile.

For example if System admin logs in he should see all 5 buttons - New Case, Accept, close, change owner, change status.
If other user logs in he should see only close button.

Can you please suggest me how can we achieve this? I am not finding any way to control the access to buttons. I am ready to develop visual force page also. But how can i replace Standard Case list view with visualforce page?

Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thank YouUser-added image
Hi All,

I need to create a PDF and attach to the case when case is not updated for 10 days. Is there any way to achieve this without using triggers?

I can not use trigger because my PDF will contain images and the methods Blob.toPdf() and getContentAsPdf() are not supported by triggers if PDF contains image. Hence I need to do something similar to field updates and then invoke apex class without using trigger

Can somebody please suggest how can I invoke apex class or VF page based on filed update?

Thanks. Have a nice day!
Hi,

I am using

Hello Developers,

I am unable to generate the enterprise WSDL, I am using Java 1.8

Below is the command i am issuing via command prompt
java -classpath force-wsc-31.1.0.jar:js-1.7R2.jar:ST-4.0.7.jar com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc enterprise.wsdl enterprise.jar

and i am getting this error:
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc

Below is the Screenshot of my working directory
Working Dirrectory

Please help me on this, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Gaurav Sinha
Hi,

I am generating a PDF on case insert using trigger. I need to add an image and signature to it. Is it possible?
I am generating pdf like this

String pdfContents = '<html>';
pdfContents += UserInfo.getUserName();
pdfContents += '<div>';
pdfContents += '</body>';
pdfContents += '</html>';

Blob pdfBlob = Blob.toPDF(pdfContents);

Hi,

I am using JQuery to filter the values using multiselect function. the multiselect filter works fine but if i refresh the page the filter gets cleared and it displayes all values

var val = j$('#class1').val();
var value;

if (document.getElementById('a1').selected ){
   search = search.concat(document.getElementById('aa').value);
}
if (document.getElementById('a2').selected){
         if (search.length > 1){
             search = search.concat("|");
         } 
        search = search.concat(document.getElementById('a2').value); 
      }  

if (val == null) {
        oTable.fnFilter(' ', 18, false);
     } 
     else {
        oTable.fnFilter(search,18,true,false);
    }
    setCookie(prodpage, search);
    }

j$(document).ready(function(){
  j$("#class1").multiselect();

});

Please let me know if I need to set any values related to browser refresh to hold the filter values even after refresh. Please help/suggest.

Thanks a lot,
Ganesh
HI,

I have a CSV file which contains both case and case comments. I want to insert both into Salesforce and i need to automate this process to run everyday. I need a parent ID to insert Case Comments which i dont have in my CSV.

Is there a way fullfill my requirement without using Java program?

Thanks,
Ganesh
Hi All,

I want to read a csv file from SFTP server and using that i need to create Accounts and Cases in Salesforce. This needs to be scheduled to run everyday. Can you please suggest a better approach for this?

Can i Install Command line data loader inside SFTP server to push the data into salesforce?
SFTP interfaces are not available in Apex as in Java. So I feel that we can not connect to SFTP from salesforce directly. Please suggest

Thanks,
Ganesh

I am currently trying to have a PDF created based on a field update.

The issue is that it seems that getContent() and getContentAsPDF() don't work when called within a trigger. 

Does anyone know a work around for this or is this something that I won't be able to accomplish.\

Thanks

• August 10, 2012

Is it possible to read the Mail Merge template through Apex and populate with SF custom object data?

Code samples will be a great help.