• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If User's profile has not been given with any permission related to the field "Billing Address" on Account object. And the user is trying to query BillingCountry Field. He is facing with below error:

Error:
“INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'BillingCountry' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.”

I have tried to assign read permission to the user via existing permisison set which was created spectifically for this user purpose but "Billing Address" field is not listed in the object setting > account 

And strangly, this permssion seems like cannot be given via any profile of permission set it seems except from Field Level Security of the Billing Address field on account. Correct me if I m wrong here? but this is my observation.

So, do we have only one option to give permission to the user via field level security of the field? If Yes, this gives access to all the users of this profile but request is for only one user of this profil.

Please verify and guide me on how to proceed further on this requirement.

Thank you in advance.
We have a requirement to display a message "Record has been created successfully" on standard detail page of case object upon clicking Standard Save button.

Please let me know how to meet this requirement.
Thank you in advance.
If User's profile has not been given with any permission related to the field "Billing Address" on Account object. And the user is trying to query BillingCountry Field. He is facing with below error:

Error:
“INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'BillingCountry' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.”

I have tried to assign read permission to the user via existing permisison set which was created spectifically for this user purpose but "Billing Address" field is not listed in the object setting > account 

And strangly, this permssion seems like cannot be given via any profile of permission set it seems except from Field Level Security of the Billing Address field on account. Correct me if I m wrong here? but this is my observation.

So, do we have only one option to give permission to the user via field level security of the field? If Yes, this gives access to all the users of this profile but request is for only one user of this profil.

Please verify and guide me on how to proceed further on this requirement.

Thank you in advance.