• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with customizing the SSO in Salesforce. I am trying to set Salesforce as a service provider. In case, I need to intervene and handle/parse the SAML assertion and take action accordingly based on one of the claims received in SAML assertion, is it possible with Salesforce?
From whatever documentation that I have gone through for SSO, all we need to do is configure the single sign on settings and share the details with Identity provider. Thus no coding is required to make Salesforce use an external identity provider, but in case I want to write certain custom logic what are the possible options available?

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Hi,
Could anybody please help me with the below error:
"Exception:Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, Unable to complete the creation of the query cursor at this time, please retry your query later.: []".
This error occured to one or our Portal Users, who was trying to insert a custom object record.
When searched for this a bit, came to know that such type of error occurs, if the logged in user has reached the limit of 10 open Query Cursers, and thus trying the access the query curser which has been closed. Being a portal user, the logged in user did not even have any batches/ jobs running in the background.
It would be great if anyone could explain, when and why do we get such error and what is the work around for this. Also, what exactly do we refer to when we sat query curser.

Thank You.... 

Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Hi,
Could anybody please help me with the below error:
"Exception:Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, Unable to complete the creation of the query cursor at this time, please retry your query later.: []".
This error occured to one or our Portal Users, who was trying to insert a custom object record.
When searched for this a bit, came to know that such type of error occurs, if the logged in user has reached the limit of 10 open Query Cursers, and thus trying the access the query curser which has been closed. Being a portal user, the logged in user did not even have any batches/ jobs running in the background.
It would be great if anyone could explain, when and why do we get such error and what is the work around for this. Also, what exactly do we refer to when we sat query curser.

Thank You....