• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Hi,
I am new in salesforce,How to  write a code for the extensions. how   it will be invoke the page?
Any one can explain this? please....
Thanks,
pa

• February 02, 2015
Hi Friends,
I have some issue how to hide "New Note" & "Attach file" of Releated list in Standard object & Custom Object.?
I want a quick solution for this issue, anybody help me..
It's very urgent.
User-added image

Hi All,

I need to display list of records in VF page using prospect object ID in Pardot using REST API. Is it possible. Please help me    
Hi all,

I have a question.
I am using enhanced list for my custom object. Now i want to insert look-up filter for my cutom object. Beside of "create new view" Is it possible?

User-added image
Hi all,

My question is: If i update any case using trigger, then automatically the contacts object also be updated. Is it possible.  

Regards
Viswanadh
Hi all,

Once we convert a LEAD by default Account, Contact, Opp. all converted.
But my scenario is: Once we convert a LEAD after 3 hours the Account,contact,Opp, will start to convert. Incase anybody try to convert all these objects at that time we need to get ERROR MESSAGE like this " session will be start after 3 hours".

Help me............

Regards
Viswanadh  
Hi friends....

I want to show all parent(Account) and child(Contact) relationship in tree structure using visualforce page. Explain me how to develop the vf page
Hi all...

I need to show Instance ObjectNames in a picklist, If a select an account name i want to get child details like(contact details) If i click any child name i need to get all records and fields datatypes of the child in a gridview.?
Hi Friends,
I have some issue how to hide "New Note" & "Attach file" of Releated list in Standard object & Custom Object.?
I want a quick solution for this issue, anybody help me..
It's very urgent.
User-added image

Hi friends....

I want to show all parent(Account) and child(Contact) relationship in tree structure using visualforce page. Explain me how to develop the vf page
 Hi,
I am new in salesforce,How to  write a code for the extensions. how   it will be invoke the page?
Any one can explain this? please....
Thanks,
pa

• February 02, 2015