• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
 I am trying to imlement validation rule on one check box field say "Yes" that will only be selectable if another field say "Status" is "Published"
Please help me on this

Thanks in advance

Hey, I have a selectList on a page which ties to a String value. I want the value to be updated, the page to reload using this value for a calculation and the selectList to display this value as the current one. I'd like it to happen on change of the value unless a button is required. Any help would be appreciated.
I had tried some javascript to reload the page thinking the value would be automically passed but not finding that to be the case.

My selectList

<apex:selectList value="{!dist}" onchange="document.location.reload(true);" size="1">
          <apex:selectOptions value="{!distList}" ></apex:selectOptions>
      </apex:selectList>

My Controller

public static String dist {get;set;}

public static List<SelectOption> getdistList() {
        List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
        options.add(new SelectOption('25','25km'));
        options.add(new SelectOption('50','50km'));
        options.add(new SelectOption('100','100km'));
        return options;
    }
hi,

im trying setting an opportunity field with the name of a related product (there is always only one related product to each opportunity).

but , because im a new admin , im yet not fully control apex,

i though on trying OpportunityLineItems object (in an opportunity apex trigger) and form there get the connection 

but i couldn't find the right code for using the LineItems on Opportunity controller.

could some one help me with the code, its very important for us.

thnx

oron.