• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a VF page and trying to make it work in lightening. This VF page fires from a custom object record page button, creates or edits some child records and returns back to the record page by this code:

<apex:outputLink value="{! URLFOR($Action.Section__c.view, sectionAttendanceInfo.thisSection.id)} " > back to Instance </apex:outputLink>
The issue is when going back to the main record page in lightening, the page does not refresh (because it's cached in lightening) so it does not reflects the chil record changes unless I manually refresh the page.
What is the easiest way to make the record page refresh when coming back from the VF page?

Senario 1: Accounts, Contact, Products, and a Custom Bbject records are created, updated, or deleted in Salesforce. Any of these changes need to be synced to an external system (that can recieve or send SOAP API messages) to keep the external system updated with the latest changes in Salesforce. These records will be read-only in the external system so this will be a one-way integration from Salesforce to the external system. Which of these option are the most effiecint way to avoid hitting the limits and efficient future maintenance:

1- Outbound Message action on a Workflow
2- Future Apex trigger on each object
3- Scheduled Apex Class to run in time intervals

Senario 2: Case and Order records (including Order Products) are created in Saleforce. Any new record should be sent to the external system. After the record created in the external system, any update will only be allowed in the external system and will be read-only in Salesforce. Therefore, any changes done in the external system should be synced back in a real-time or near real-time manner to Salesforce to show the most current status of the Order and Case in Salesforce. Which of the above the most efficient way fir this senario.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am developing an app that can itirate through all the possible serial numbers with XXX-XXXXXXXX format (000-00000000 to 999-99999999) through an HTTP callout on a regular basis to keep the relative internal data up-to-date according the the external system. The external callout URL allows calling up to 20 serial numbers per call and looks like this for calling 2 sample serial number:
https://SAMPLE.com/v1/license?serialnumber_productlinecode=321-99889631,365-99123632
I was able to write the Apex code for a single call out. However, I need help to figure out what is the best way to itirate through all the possible combination of numbers in XXX-XXXXXXXX format regularly (e.g. daily basis) and avoid hitting the callout and CPU limits. Please advise.

I am trying to use &#128231; for 📧 symbol in the html body of a VF email template, but the result rendered template does not show up the symbol at all. 📞 &128222; and 💻 &#128187; have the same issue.

<span style="text-align: left; color: black;  font-family: Segoe UI Symbol; font-size: 9.0pt; margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em;">
    {!$User.Title}
        <br></br>
   &#128231; <a href="mailto:{!$User.Email}">{!$User.Email}</a> <br></br>
   &#128222; (123) 456-{!$User.Extension} <br></br>
   &#128187; <a href="http://www.google.com">www.google.com</a> <br></br>
               </span>

Senario 1: Accounts, Contact, Products, and a Custom Bbject records are created, updated, or deleted in Salesforce. Any of these changes need to be synced to an external system (that can recieve or send SOAP API messages) to keep the external system updated with the latest changes in Salesforce. These records will be read-only in the external system so this will be a one-way integration from Salesforce to the external system. Which of these option are the most effiecint way to avoid hitting the limits and efficient future maintenance:

1- Outbound Message action on a Workflow
2- Future Apex trigger on each object
3- Scheduled Apex Class to run in time intervals

Senario 2: Case and Order records (including Order Products) are created in Saleforce. Any new record should be sent to the external system. After the record created in the external system, any update will only be allowed in the external system and will be read-only in Salesforce. Therefore, any changes done in the external system should be synced back in a real-time or near real-time manner to Salesforce to show the most current status of the Order and Case in Salesforce. Which of the above the most efficient way fir this senario.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am developing an app that can itirate through all the possible serial numbers with XXX-XXXXXXXX format (000-00000000 to 999-99999999) through an HTTP callout on a regular basis to keep the relative internal data up-to-date according the the external system. The external callout URL allows calling up to 20 serial numbers per call and looks like this for calling 2 sample serial number:
https://SAMPLE.com/v1/license?serialnumber_productlinecode=321-99889631,365-99123632
I was able to write the Apex code for a single call out. However, I need help to figure out what is the best way to itirate through all the possible combination of numbers in XXX-XXXXXXXX format regularly (e.g. daily basis) and avoid hitting the callout and CPU limits. Please advise.