• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello
 Can someone help in how to  override the homepage with cutsom VF page. So that when i click on home tab, my VF page should show up instead of standard home page

Regards
rajesh
Hello

I am new salesfroce, i have  requirement, I have an appointment object in that i have two fields
1. Start Date(Date/Time) and status(picklist). Whenever the start date/Time is more than current date and time, status as to be updated as In Progres. Can someone suggest which is better to use timebased workflow or time based triggres

Regards
raj
Hello

I am new SF. I have a requirement, can somebody give me some inputs that how to proceed
1. I need to schedule appointment for the customers and i need to show them in any custom calendar and the calendar should show all the avaiable dates for appointments and the dates where appointments are already enrolled

Regards
rajesh
rajesh
I am new to salsforce, can anyone help me in writing an SOQL query with OR condition. For ex: i like retrireve the record of contact with his phone number or ZIPCode.
I am new to salesforce, i tried to do web to case and i have generted HTML for the generation of case. But after entering the details am getting an error" enable the Supported checkbox for accounts to create a case from WEB"
Hello Guys

I am new to salesforce. I have a basic doubt. I have created an app and i have some cases in that app. I didnot create any other objects in that app, but now i want to create some reports and dashboards. So do i need to create an report object and create an tab for that to create reports or is there any other way to create reports without creating an object

Thanks in advance
Hello

I am new SF. I have a requirement, can somebody give me some inputs that how to proceed
1. I need to schedule appointment for the customers and i need to show them in any custom calendar and the calendar should show all the avaiable dates for appointments and the dates where appointments are already enrolled

Regards
rajesh
rajesh
Hello Guys

I am new to salesforce. I have a basic doubt. I have created an app and i have some cases in that app. I didnot create any other objects in that app, but now i want to create some reports and dashboards. So do i need to create an report object and create an tab for that to create reports or is there any other way to create reports without creating an object

Thanks in advance