• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

my employer asked me to implement a highly customized homepage that will fit the needs of our employees.
Basically he wants me to display something like this:
Top:(1 Mid column)
    Left: Standard Quicklist
    Mid: 5 Dashboard-Graphics next to each other
    Right: ChatterMid:

Mid:
    2 Column of Calendar and a custom Homepage-Component next to each other

Bottom:
    4 Dashboard-Graphics next to each other

Now I heard this is possible with apex controllers and visual force pages.
Any tips on where to start?

Greets
Hi,

I was asked by someone to send him the same report every month. So to make it simple, let's say on every 28.MONTH send .csv of Report XY via E-Mail to user@company.com

Is it possible to automate this?

Greets
Hi,

I'm trying to create a really simple trigger on events, that changes a field in the related opportunity on event-creation. I had some help with the code, that's why I think it's correct. But I'm getting tons of errors all saying:
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Bei diesem Land liegt ein Problem vor, auch wenn es möglicherweise korrekt aussieht. Bitte wählen Sie ein Land aus der Liste der gültigen Länder aus.: [BillingCountry]
In English that should be something like:
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION:  There's a problem with this county, even though it might look correct. Please choose a country from the list of available countries..: [BillingCountry]
Any ideas?

Hi,

everytime someone creates an Event for an Opportunity I want to update the Next Steps-Field with the Event-name+Date.
I guess I have to code a Trigger, but I never coded one. Help anyone?

Greets
Hi,

I was asked by someone to send him the same report every month. So to make it simple, let's say on every 28.MONTH send .csv of Report XY via E-Mail to user@company.com

Is it possible to automate this?

Greets
Hi,

I'm trying to create a really simple trigger on events, that changes a field in the related opportunity on event-creation. I had some help with the code, that's why I think it's correct. But I'm getting tons of errors all saying:
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Bei diesem Land liegt ein Problem vor, auch wenn es möglicherweise korrekt aussieht. Bitte wählen Sie ein Land aus der Liste der gültigen Länder aus.: [BillingCountry]
In English that should be something like:
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION:  There's a problem with this county, even though it might look correct. Please choose a country from the list of available countries..: [BillingCountry]
Any ideas?

Hi,

everytime someone creates an Event for an Opportunity I want to update the Next Steps-Field with the Event-name+Date.
I guess I have to code a Trigger, but I never coded one. Help anyone?

Greets