• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will act as the data, integration and solution design authority for the SFDC ecosystem. You would be proficient in all areas of Salesforce applications/platforms including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud.  In addition you will have hands on experience of Force.com application development, Salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, and using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce, and other tools that extend the product. 

Salesforce.com Admin and Developer certified
Ideally TOGAF certified

Please contact me at gilson.teixeira@thirdrepublic.com
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will act as the data, integration and solution design authority for the SFDC ecosystem. You would be proficient in all areas of Salesforce applications/platforms including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud.  In addition you will have hands on experience of Force.com application development, Salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, and using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce, and other tools that extend the product. 

Salesforce.com Admin and Developer certified
Ideally TOGAF certified

Please contact me at gilson.teixeira@thirdrepublic.com
I am a Senior Salesforce analyst/architect/developer with 7 years of experience looking for contract work.  I am based in Amsterdam and can work onsite anywhere in the Netherlands or work remotely for any company globally.  I am a native English speaker.

Please email me at salesforcecontractor@hotmail.com for more information and a copy of my CV.

20+ years IT experience
10 years working for a consultancy company
7 years of Apex and VisualForce experience
Currently employed full time in senior role
I am a Senior Salesforce analyst/architect/developer with 7 years of experience looking for contract work.  I am based in Amsterdam and can work onsite anywhere in the Netherlands or work remotely for any company globally.  I am a native English speaker.

Please email me at salesforcecontractor@hotmail.com for more information and a copy of my CV.

20+ years IT experience
10 years working for a consultancy company
7 years of Apex and VisualForce experience
Currently employed full time in senior role