• Member since 2015
  • Mr.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So the main question How can I get report results (full list of report rows) via rest api?
Because of limitation in 2000 report rows this: "Salesforce Reports and Dashboards REST API Developer Guide (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_analytics.meta/api_analytics/sforce_analytics_rest_api_limits_limitations.htm)" solution not relevant.While searching a solution I've found out the same question and solution for it (https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/24808/is-there-a-way-to-export-a-report-using-analytics-api) but it doesn't work for me only in case if I use sessionId from browser so I suspect this is permission issue and I not very familiar with salesforce settings configuration. Can some one help me to make it work?
Hi,

I am trying to submit my package to the source scanner but it failed (and now I have to wait 24 hours befre resubmitting) because I did not have Author Apex Permissions for the user. I did the research and learned that I need to set this on the user profile, but I cannot find this setting on my user profile.

Any help greatly appreciated - I need to get this release out soonest

Thanks

PS: I have submitted several source scans in the past and never hit this problem. Has it changed in the past few months?

Data Uniqueness Violation 

The proposed data changes would violate a uniqueness constraint.

I'm getting above error when i trying to clone the approval process and adding  the steps....

Hi All,

We are considering rolling our web page's registration process into web-to-lead, however I'm curious what happens with web-to-lead during scheduled Salesforce maintenance, or, unscheduled down times?

Are these leads queued to a different server or somehow stored and held until the system is back online or are they just lost?

Any insight as to how this is handled would be appreciated!

Thanks,
-Dave
Can someone please tell me why my users have the "save as" button on the Reports object and not the "save" button?  I have looked in several different places and can not deteremine why the "save" button is not available to them.

Thx,

Todd B.