• 30 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I format the Birthday field on Contact as MM/DD/YYYY? 
Hello,

I would like to create a list of custom objects on a home page layout. I understand that I need to make a home page component, I just need help building the APEX VF page.

How do I create a list of custom objects? I've done this before with opportunities by going to the Opportunity home page and creating a new ListView, but custom objects don't seem to have this luxury. Any suggestions are appreciated! 

Thanks!
I'd like to see all of the open opporutnities on a custom home page along with the standard dashboard. How can I accomplish this? 

Thanks
How can I block certain users(based on a condition) from creating certain objects? 

Ex. Block users who can create contacts from creating provider contacts.
I've created a custom VisualForce page. I added it to my Standard Layout for Account. For previously created records, this section shows up. But it does not show up while creating a new Account record.

Any thoughts? 

Thanks
I'd like to see all of the open opporutnities on a custom home page along with the standard dashboard. How can I accomplish this? 

Thanks
How can I block certain users(based on a condition) from creating certain objects? 

Ex. Block users who can create contacts from creating provider contacts.