• Sr. Software Engineer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 
I really can't understand this error on this easy Interface exampe, can you please help me to understand how can i use  Interface classes on apex code ?
please have a look to the attach.

thanks in advanceinterface

Hi All,
I have a question whether if SFDC Id is given in address bar, can we redirect to a VF page automatically? The VF page being a detail page for a Custom Object.
Ex: Given: http://cs1.salesforce.com/aoB0000xxxxpOk in address bar,
Redirect To: http://cs1.salesforce.com/apex/<VF_Page>?id=​aoB0000xxxxpOk

Please help, thanks in Advance.
Aditya
Hi All,

in a VF page I create 5 custom tabs, called Orders, Orders II,...etc

<apex:tab label="Orders" name="OrderDetails" id="tabdetails">
smt in here
<apex:tab/>

I want click on Order II tab and visualize the corresponding content, in the same page.
Now the VF shows correctly the tabs, but I can't click on them. I can only visualize the first tab.
Is there a sort of onclick method that I have to implement?
How it should be composed and then called in the vf page?

Thankyou!!
Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to use javascript in Email templates?

I'm getting below error when I try to include inline javascript or external js file(included from static resource):

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src https://cs85.salesforce.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

Is it possible to override the meta tag and enable script?

My requirement is to send ChartJS components over email.

Thanks!
I need to update owner(Standard Field) name on custom page(Buyer) using Referral Id(mobile of Lead owner)..
The Referral Id(Mobile No) already present in user details.
For example the buyer is created by me but i put the Referral Id was my manager mobile no.After created the Buyer i need to updated owner as my manager name not mine.Now it show my name.I don't want trigger without trigger,if there is any another way is possible???
Hi all,

I want to know if i can add custom fileds to Note Object.

It's urgent.
Hello

So I have a Rich Text Field (Web_Text__c) and the goal is to paste HTML codes in there, save, press a view button and it displays it as HTML.  The purpose is for the user to view how their HTML Email will look like.   Also, I have 5 fields that will attach in the HTML code so all they have to do is to edit those fields to make changes.

Any way you guys can help me on this?  Is there a path to follow? 

Kindly advise

Thanks in advance
i have two objects with bug number on 
Case
Service Request 

I would like to create a trigger so that once a case is updated with the bug number and the bug number is in Service Request it populates the Service Request field on case. 

I have no idea how I can set the trigger so if a case is created or updated with a bug number it looks at service request to see if a active service request has that bug number and it will need to do the same when a service request is created it searchs the cases for that bug number and fills in the service request field. 
Dear All,

I have a Web delivery version of the course which I would like to test in Salesforce.
There will be no tracking of the module possible unless Salesforce has some site tracking tools available. 

Can anyone help me how can I do this in Salesforce Customer community?

Please note that Knowledge base is enabled in organizaion, also Artilces.

Thanks,
Amit Singh
Hello Community, 
I'm currently working on the "Build an Account Geolocation App" project in the Trailhead Project section. I'm having an issue on "Step 2: Use the AccountLocator Component in a Lightning Application"

My issue is this:

The Steps:
1.In the Developer Console, select File > New > Lightning Application.
2.Specify AccountLocatorApp as the bundle name, and click Submit.
3.On the AccountLocatorApp.cmp tab, implement the application as follows:

After I go to step 2 and submit the AccountLocatorApp name it gives me an error stating:

"duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>"

Then this error:
Operation did not complete "Long running operation did not complete, continuing in background"

I would like some assistance or insight into this issue community. Thanks.

Hi, 
I really can't understand this error on this easy Interface exampe, can you please help me to understand how can i use  Interface classes on apex code ?
please have a look to the attach.

thanks in advanceinterface

I want to create a single select account lookup field on a lightning enabled apex page. I am using SLDS lookup.It should show the current Account name when page is rendered and on click of remove button it should provide lookup to search for other accounts. Can anyone help me on this ? It's simple in a normal VF page but in lightning enabled VF I am unable to proceed. 
I have already checked this link https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2015/06/salesforce-lightning-inputlookup-missing-component.html and got the lookup component but don't know how to make it single select with current account name selected.
Hi there,

I was trying to complete the module "Creating object-specific quick actions" for the Salesforce1 mobile basics.  
To complete the challenge I needed to do the following:

The Account Rating, Number of Employees, and Annual Revenue need to be updated from time to time. Create a publisher action on the account object to allow users to do this easily.

* Create an object-specific action called 'Update Account Information' on the account object
* Make your action update the 'Account Name', 'Rating', 'Employees', and 'Annual Revenue' fields.
* Add the action to the Account Layout page layout.
* Your Developer Edition must NOT have a namespace enabled for this challenge to be assessed.

Here's what I have done to complete the challenge.
* Created an action "Update Account Information" on the account object and action type as "Update a record".
* Edited the layout to include only Account Name', 'Rating', 'Employees', and 'Annual Revenue' fields.
* Added the action "Update Account Information" in Account layout inside the Accounts||Page Layouts.

Even after doing the steps mentioned above, I am getting the error: "The 'Update Account Information' publisher action was not added to the account layout". Can somebody throw some light on where I am going wrong in here please?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Hi All,
I have a question whether if SFDC Id is given in address bar, can we redirect to a VF page automatically? The VF page being a detail page for a Custom Object.
Ex: Given: http://cs1.salesforce.com/aoB0000xxxxpOk in address bar,
Redirect To: http://cs1.salesforce.com/apex/<VF_Page>?id=​aoB0000xxxxpOk

Please help, thanks in Advance.
Aditya
Hi All,

in a VF page I create 5 custom tabs, called Orders, Orders II,...etc

<apex:tab label="Orders" name="OrderDetails" id="tabdetails">
smt in here
<apex:tab/>

I want click on Order II tab and visualize the corresponding content, in the same page.
Now the VF shows correctly the tabs, but I can't click on them. I can only visualize the first tab.
Is there a sort of onclick method that I have to implement?
How it should be composed and then called in the vf page?

Thankyou!!