• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm receiving two, related errors:

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; first error: CANNOT_UPDATE_CONVERTED_LEAD, cannot reference converted lead: []

and:

ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 1; first error: CANNOT_UPDATE_CONVERTED_LEAD, cannot reference converted lead: []

The error messages themselves seem simple enough in concept, stating that I'm trying to update a lead that's already been converted and/or attempting to convert a lead that's already been converted, except there's one issue....

Checking the lead ids (that for some reason are only provided on the failed update error emails and not on the failed convertlead ones) shows that they have NOT been converted. IsConverted == false; ConvertedDate == null; ConvertedContactId = null;

Any insight into how this error message is getting triggered or why these leads it claims have already been converted are ultimately not showing up as converted?
I've created a custom List Button on the Contact object that's accessible via the Account page layout Related Lists section. However, the # of records in that section exceeds 5, so there's a hyperlink displayed below it that says "Go to List". If clicked, this hyperlink brings me to a page that shows the full related list of Contacts. I'd like to put a button on this page, but I can't figure out how to. There isn't an Edit Layout hyperlink present, and despite everything I've tried I can't figure out how to add buttons to that screen.

Related List as shown on Account - note See List hyperlink at bottom of screenshot-
User-added image

Page I'd like to add the button to, but can't figure out how to access:
User-added image
I've created a custom List Button on the Contact object that's accessible via the Account page layout Related Lists section. However, the # of records in that section exceeds 5, so there's a hyperlink displayed below it that says "Go to List". If clicked, this hyperlink brings me to a page that shows the full related list of Contacts. I'd like to put a button on this page, but I can't figure out how to. There isn't an Edit Layout hyperlink present, and despite everything I've tried I can't figure out how to add buttons to that screen.

Related List as shown on Account - note See List hyperlink at bottom of screenshot-
User-added image

Page I'd like to add the button to, but can't figure out how to access:
User-added image

Hi all,

I am facing an issue in retrieving queue name by querying the QSObject.

List<QueueSobject> lstQueueName = [Select Id, SobjectType, QueueId,Queue.Name from QueueSobject where SobjectType = 'Case' AND QueueId =: '00G30000002conp'];
system.debug(lstQueueName[0].queue.Name+'---');

The above query returns me the Queue Label but wat i need is the Queue name as u can see on the UI when u open any Queue.

Waiting for a quick reply,

Thanks,
Sridhar

Is there any limits on number of workflows can fire in day? or is it unlimited? Each workflow can have a field update which may call a trigger to fire also. So if 10000 workflows fire at a time, how salesforce handles that? any idea or suggestions?

Thanks

Bhaskar Roy

• May 31, 2010