• 120 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone tell me how can I paginate the records in SmartStore for an app built using Salesforce iOS SDK. I am currently doing

- (NSArray*)query:(NSString*)queryString
{
    SFQuerySpec *querySpec = [SFQuerySpec newSmartQuerySpec:queryString];
    int count = [self.store countWithQuerySpec:querySpec error:nil];
    querySpec = [SFQuerySpec newSmartQuerySpec:queryString ];
    return [self.store queryWithQuerySpec:querySpec error:nil];
}

Please help
Can I force a user to be logged out if they don't use my app for one day? How and where to specify this setting for Mobile SDK based hybrid apps?
Is it possible to launch camera app from Salesforce1?
I can't find this in doc but I don't want my publisher action to show in Chatter. I want it to only show in SF1

Is this doable?
Can anyone guide me on how can I create diff pages for creating new opportunity for web and mobile? May be show few fields on mobile abut full view on browser

How can I do that?
Hello,

I try to redirect control from one VF page to another using

Public Pagereference go(){
    PageReference pageRef = new PageReference('/apex/MyController?id={!objId}');
    pageRef.setRedirect(true);
   // return pageRef;
   }

but it not works. There is no error, please help to resolve.
Hi,

I have a very simple VF page which I enabled for Salesforce1.

<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="CaseSendFirstResponseExtension" action="{!doSend}" title="Case Send First Response">
<apex:sectionHeader title="Sending First Response..." />
<apex:pageMessages />

<apex:form >
  <apex:commandButton value="Back" action="/{!Case.id}"/>
</apex:form>

</apex:page>

When I run this, the page does not render and instead gives this error - “Invalid Key v.active”

Can anybody tell how to resolve this?
How do I get the current date in Apex?
I am looking for an example to create a summary Report like data with subtotal and grandtotals in a visual force page in a PDF format. Please help.
Where can I access Lightning Process Builder? I do not see it in my org
Does anyone have sample code which uses iOS MObile SDK in a Swift project?
After a lead conversion, I have to redirect the user to a Visualforce page (saveUrl on the URL) to examine some fields of the account to redirect the user then (depend of the values of the account fields).

Is it possible in Apex to get the account's Id of the lead after his conversion if I only have the lead's id?

Thank for the responses.
Stack trace is

-[__NSCFString timeIntervalSinceReferenceDate]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 
0 CoreFoundation + 130
1 libobjc.A.dylib objc_exception_throw + 38
2 CoreFoundation + 202
3 CoreFoundation + 706
4 CoreFoundation _CF_forwarding_prep_0 + 24
5 CoreFoundation + 44 
6 MyApp +[SFSecurityLockout inactivityExpired] + 100
7 MyApp +[SFSecurityLockout validateTimer] + 60 
8 MyApp -[SalesforceSDKManager handleAppForeground:] + 1060

I am on latest mobile sdk for ios. How to solve this?
Hello,

I see that on iOS, I can switch between sandbox and production on iOS by going to Settings -> App -> Change Server 

However, I am not able to find how to do it on Android. Is it possible? How? Please help.
Is it possible to launch camera app from Salesforce1?
Can anyone guide me on how can I create diff pages for creating new opportunity for web and mobile? May be show few fields on mobile abut full view on browser

How can I do that?
Hi,

I have a very simple VF page which I enabled for Salesforce1.

<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="CaseSendFirstResponseExtension" action="{!doSend}" title="Case Send First Response">
<apex:sectionHeader title="Sending First Response..." />
<apex:pageMessages />

<apex:form >
  <apex:commandButton value="Back" action="/{!Case.id}"/>
</apex:form>

</apex:page>

When I run this, the page does not render and instead gives this error - “Invalid Key v.active”

Can anybody tell how to resolve this?
How do I get the current date in Apex?
Does anyone have sample code which uses iOS MObile SDK in a Swift project?
After a lead conversion, I have to redirect the user to a Visualforce page (saveUrl on the URL) to examine some fields of the account to redirect the user then (depend of the values of the account fields).

Is it possible in Apex to get the account's Id of the lead after his conversion if I only have the lead's id?

Thank for the responses.
Stack trace is

-[__NSCFString timeIntervalSinceReferenceDate]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 
0 CoreFoundation + 130
1 libobjc.A.dylib objc_exception_throw + 38
2 CoreFoundation + 202
3 CoreFoundation + 706
4 CoreFoundation _CF_forwarding_prep_0 + 24
5 CoreFoundation + 44 
6 MyApp +[SFSecurityLockout inactivityExpired] + 100
7 MyApp +[SFSecurityLockout validateTimer] + 60 
8 MyApp -[SalesforceSDKManager handleAppForeground:] + 1060

I am on latest mobile sdk for ios. How to solve this?
Hi Guys,

We are trying to make use of Salesforce1 Mobile app for allowing user to use our community. Using the Community Login URL, i have added the server from "Change Server" option in the top right menu. Now, our community login page loads up at first.

Once community user enters username and password, it redirects them to the landing page. After login, there is another option in top right menu as 'Reload'. This is for reloading the page, but if we do reload, then a popup window appearing as 'Salesforce1/chatter for Android’ requesting permission to access (Allow/Deny). In order to avoid this, we have given 'Salesforce1/chatter for Android’ permission at the profile level. But still this popup shows up and prompts the user to Allow or Deny everytime.

Q: What should we do to stop this popup prompting user to allow or deny permission?

Even if we Allow, it is taking the user to Salesforce1 Screen (not our visualforce pages in community) of community displaying the available objects on the left menu and feed etc,. Looks like its a standard community page in salesforce1.

Q: Is there any permission needs to be given to overcome/solve this or are we missing something here for accessing community from inside Salesforce1 App?

Mobile Android Version: Android v5.0.1
Enabled the Salesforce1 at the profile level and some of the connected apps also enabled by itself.

Please advise on this.

Thanks
Shiva
Hi All,

I am trying to open google chrome window while clicking on salesforce custom button in Internet Explorer.

I am trying the below javascript code to open chrome browser in internet explorer by clicking on custom button

function openChrome{
var url = 'http://google.co.in';
var chromeCommand = "Chrome --app="+URL+" --allow-outdated-plugins";
var shell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
shell.run(chromeCommand);
}

Any help is appreciated!!
  • February 17, 2015
Hi team,

Before Spring 15 , my dashboard was getting embedded properly in salesforce user homepage. But, now i am getting a page that opens up into the dashboard page and is not a part of the home page any more ???? Is there some new change with respect to iframe.

Please advise urgently.

I have the following visualforce page:

<apex:page sidebar="true" showHeader="true">
<!--Hello {!$User.FirstName} {!$User.LastName} {!$UserRole.Name}-->
<iframe id="myFrame" height="100%" width="100%" frameborder = "no" scrolling = "no"></iframe>
        <script type = "text/javascript">
            var sw = "{!$UserRole.Name}"
            var iframe = document.getElementById('myFrame'); 

if (condition1) {
                iframe.src = "/01Z40000000MXOu?isdtp=mn";
            }

else if (condition2") {
                iframe.src = "/01Z40000000MXQR?isdtp=mn"; 
            }

else if (condition3) {
                iframe.src = "/01Z40000000MXOu?isdtp=mn"; 
            }