• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi i have a page where i created a table1 in that page . the data iam getting from custom controller in form of lists. i have some links on that table . when i click on that link i should dispaly another table2 below the table1.  my problem is when i click on a link i should get data related to that row only
User-added image
for ex. if i click on 10 under jan i want get data related to that jan only. for that iam passing parameters with name and driver but i would i know i clicked on 10 under jan only.

hi iam new to salesforce i want to built a visual force page like a matrix report.how can i do that?
what is the approach any examples please send the links. my page should look like User-added imagefollowing 
User-added image
hi i have two sobjects(agreement,rules) rules is the child object of agreement when i click on the link the related list should be displayed on output panel . how can i do it? 
hi iam new to salesforce i have written some sample classes how can i debug those classes,pages and triggers. any documentation or videos is there please share
hi
when i convert lead to opportunity i want to display lead name that converted in opportunity.i want to write it in triggers based on a check box i am updating that field. 

hi in one of my application they created custom settings with field of datatype URL. it was invoked in classes to get data . can any one tell what is the use of cutom settings. and i want to know about exernal data sources. cn i directly use SAP service URL in the URL mentioned in external data sources please tell me
Hi iam new to salesforce .we got a requirement that we need to send data from SAP to Salesforce .we created a service in SAP it gives a url .so inorder to move into salesforce can i use url directly in salesforce or is there any other apporach to send data.data should directly come from SAP. 
please help me how i should proceed. if i use API,s what is the approach ? 
hi iam new to salesforce iam trying to connect sap to salesforce through externaldatasources if i select odata type.in ur what value should i have to give.ie can i give service url that created in sap or any other url
   string appName = getAppName(selAgreement);
what does above staement mean
HI iam new to salesforce. i got a requirement that to import data into salesforce.backend is data is coming from SAP .they used .netconnector to import data. i want to know how salesforce is connecting to other applications through API. what are the steps inorder to connect to salesforce.
any video links or documents are there please send me. i want to know how salesforce is getting data through API.
iam creating charts using visualforce page iwant data from my standard controller please tell me how can i get
hi iam new to salesforce i want to integrate salesforce with sap please help me.i have seen that we can do that in informatica. is there any other way where i can integrate sap and salesforce
hi i created a web service in sap and i generate wsdl in salesforce when i generated the following error was displaying(Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Parse error: Found invalid XML. processing instruction can not have PITarget with reserveld xml name (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \r\n)
plesae help y it is comming
hi i want to integrate sap with salesforce please tell me in detail because iam a fresher .if there any document please post

hi 

i have job application custom object,in which i have two lookups (position and candidate) iwant to retrieve candidate email and name according to position name. is it possible if please tell me how to query.

hi iam new to salesforce i want to integrate salesforce with sap so please help how could i do 
hi iam new to salesforce. i have 3 objects (position,candidates,jobapplications) for jobapplications there are two lookups position and candidates
i want a query to select email and name from candidates for a particular position for ex
  if position name is salesforce developer i need candidates email and number who applied for that position .the relation is given in jobapplication ie in my jobapplication i have given two lookups one for position and one for candidate.please help me how to extract the email.

hi iwant the page into 2 parts and left part will be all my agreements list when i click that agreement related page should be shown in other part of the page help me out 
hi
when i convert lead to opportunity i want to display lead name that converted in opportunity.i want to write it in triggers based on a check box i am updating that field. 

hi iam new to salesforce. i have 3 objects (position,candidates,jobapplications) for jobapplications there are two lookups position and candidates
i want a query to select email and name from candidates for a particular position for ex
  if position name is salesforce developer i need candidates email and number who applied for that position .the relation is given in jobapplication ie in my jobapplication i have given two lookups one for position and one for candidate.please help me how to extract the email.

hi iwant the page into 2 parts and left part will be all my agreements list when i click that agreement related page should be shown in other part of the page help me out