• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have an APEX trigger that is set to run to update the number of cases an account has had in the past 30/60/90 days. It works great the only issue is that it only runs when we update the account. In some cases this is very few and far between cases so numbers can get out dated. 

We tied to write the trigger to work on the case level, but that broke a few things. 

Just wondering if there are any suggestions or ideas on what we could to to automate this process more. 

Thanks, 

Derek
Hi Everyone, 

I am looking at building a dashboard to display to our teams internally. I want to set up multiple Visualforce pages that have different datasets. Once these pages are created I want to use a URL slideshow to show each page. The issue I have found with this is that I would need to login to the Visialforce page to be able to display it. 

I know I could make the page open to the outside world, but most of the data is data I wouldn't want someone to come acorss or access when they leave. 

I was wondeirng if there is a way to make the pages on accesable via IP or some other way. 

Thanks in advanced. 

Derek
Hello All, 

I have been working on creating a custom dashboard that refreshes with Visualforce with the reportChart ability from the API.

It is great that I can pull in chats, but what I am looking to do is to pull in data in a table format as well. Is there an easy way to do this that I am missing? 

Thanks, 

Derek
Hi All, 

I am wondeirng if it is possible to have the Live Agent chat window be in div on a web page rather than a pop-up. I would like to be able to keep my users on the site if they are on a mobile device.

Thanks, 

Derek 
Hello All, 

I have been working on creating a custom dashboard that refreshes with Visualforce with the reportChart ability from the API.

It is great that I can pull in chats, but what I am looking to do is to pull in data in a table format as well. Is there an easy way to do this that I am missing? 

Thanks, 

Derek