• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a situation where I would like to delete older domains but the delete function is greyed out.
One of the domains was associated with a website but the website has been unpublished and is listed as being inactive. 
Can you provide an answer or solution?

Thanks in advance.
Bill Terry
Domain Management
Can anyone suggest a fix? Thanks in advance for your help.
<apex:page showHeader="false">
<apex:pageBlock title="User Status">
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
{! $User.FirstName } {! $User.LastName } ({! $User.Username })
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Visualforce page did not fit the criteria. The first name of the logged in user was not output using dynamic global variables.

I am having a hard time figuring this one out. Your suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)
I am have problems with the following
For easier reporting and filtering, create a new custom formula field on the standard account object which looks at the SLA Expiration Date field and returns true if the current date comes after it. Otherwise, it should return false.The account object should have a custom date field with the Field Label 'SLA Expiration Date' and Field Name of 'SLAExpirationDate'. The resulting API Name should be 'SLAExpirationDate__c'. On a Developer Edition, the 'SLA Expiration Date' field may already exist.
The new formula field should have the Field Label 'SLA Expired' and Field Name of 'SLA_Expired'. The resulting API Name should be 'SLA_Expired__c'.
The formula field should be of type 'Checkbox'.
The formula field should calculate its response based on the current date.
The formula field should return true if the SLA has expired, and false if it has not.Check Challenge
Any suggestions oh how to create this formula would be appreciated
Trying to save a flow page labeled FlowPage
New Customer Flow is not found or does not have a active version

<apex:page >
  <flow:interview name="New Customer Flow"/>
  </apex:page>
Flow "New Customer Flow" had been created and it does show as being active