• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I created the validation rule and checked that it worked in my org.
When I check it through trailhead, I get this error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Zip Code does not match Account Shipping Zip Code: []

A different thread suggested deactivating the rule but when I do so I get this:
The validation rule failed to enforce the business logic

For reference, this is the validation rule.
(NOT (ISBLANK(Account.Name))) && (MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode)
Looks good and works well. 

Any thought?
I am going throgh the warehouse app workbook but when it gets to Salesforce1 Reporting REST API it seems to skip steps of waht to do. Any help appreciated!
Hello,

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Zip Code does not match Account Shipping Zip Code: []

(NOT (ISBLANK(Account.Name))) && (MailingPostalCode <> Account.ShippingPostalCode)

Any thought?
Need to send email alert to some agents, if the case is unattended from the queue for specified time(Say for 5 min, agents didn’t took the case from queue then email has to be triggered)

We can’t use time workflows has the duration is very small. Any Idea to implement the above scenario. Thanks!
I'm finding the directions a little vague as to *exactly* where to plug in the various little sections of code that ultimately give us pagination.  I think I'm just plugging stuff in the wrong location.

I think it would be helpful to have included what the final page should have looked like.

Would someone please post it here so I can see what the heck I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
Greetings:

I have been trying to do check the challenge of the the first part of the "Apex Basics & Database" module. I have been restructuring my apex code but nothing seems to work. This is the error that I'm getting:
User-added image
I am working on a TrailHead quiz at
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_admin_intermediate/business_process_automation/flow
I have created a New Account in a previous record create. I want to assign a new Contact to that new Acccount. Is the AccountID required and if so I  have the following issue: How to I take an Account ID from an account record and place it in a new Contact record for a contact record I have created in a previous step in a work flow? Is a formula required? 
For the new Contact Record, I have assigned  FirstName = {!FirstName} input from previous screen, same with LastName. I am guessing that to assign a Contact to an Account requires assigning the AccountID to the new contact record. I cannot figure out how to do that. 
I think I may have the same issue when I create a new Opportunity in the next step. :)
Thank you!

Hello,

Any thought?
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001o000000U6x0kAAB; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Cannot delete account with related opportunities. - Can any help me with this?
I tried editing standard fields in contact standard object. I edited. but, it is not reflecting. Please help me out to sort this. 

Note : The fields which have yellow background is not reflecting. 

User-added image

Hello,

I need help to create a field 'Total Cost Savings 2015'  (TCS15__c) that will display the sum of cost savings for every employee in my department in 2015

To keep track of relevant data, each person in the department is listed as a Contact under the Parent company and each contact record has a required currency field called 'Cost Savings' (API Name: Savings__c)

To easily filter our departmental employees in the contact record, there is also a 'Type' field in every contact record, and the value assigned to employees in our department is 'Administration' (API Name: Type__c)

So for example contact records typically look like this:

Company: ABC Widgets
Type: Administration
Cost Saving: 45,000

Cost Saving: 55,000

Cost Saving: 100,000

What we need to do is have a field-formula in the Contact Record (TCS15__c) that will 

(a) identify the contacts in the administration deartment based on the API Name (and exclude contacts from other dept's)

(b) pull the 3 figures: €45,000, €55,000 and €100,000 

(c) sum the 3 figures and display €200,000 in the read only 'Total Cost Savings 2015'  (TCS15__c) field

I hope I've been able to convey this correctly and I hope that someone will be able to help!

Thanks,
Angela