• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to process bulider but I have built a couple.  I am having issues with the order (thats all i can think of).  I am doing a field update based on conditions.  They work fine one at a time, but when they are togeather, only the top one works.  This is how i have them set up:

If marketing description field does not equal global constant empty string then update item description with marketing description
If marketing description field equals . or global constant empty string then update item description with line item comments

I have one more that i need to add but i want these to work before i add the last condition.  Any help would be appreciated. 
I exported a report from SFDC that captured account ID’s because I needed to do a big upsert.  I added all the information into the spreadsheet and when I upload it into the data loader I get an invalid account ID error message.  I double checked the ID’s and they bring up the correct account when I copy and paste it into the URL.  
Can chatter be pushed as an RSS feed?  We have a digital wall that we would like to display Chatter on.
Ok so this is my first deploy from Full sandbox to Production and I received no error messages on the components, but i received the following 2 APEX test failures

ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest testChangeOwner System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, City is Required: [City]
Stack Trace: Class.ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest.testChangeOwner: line 9, column 1

ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest testLeadIdGetterSetter System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, City is Required: [City]
Stack Trace: Class.ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest.testLeadIdGetterSetter: line 42, column 1

I have NO idea what this is or what this means becuse I did NOTHING on the Lead or pulled anything into the Change set from the lead.  Help!
Can chatter be pushed as an RSS feed?  We have a digital wall that we would like to display Chatter on.
Ok so this is my first deploy from Full sandbox to Production and I received no error messages on the components, but i received the following 2 APEX test failures

ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest testChangeOwner System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, City is Required: [City]
Stack Trace: Class.ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest.testChangeOwner: line 9, column 1

ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest testLeadIdGetterSetter System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, City is Required: [City]
Stack Trace: Class.ChangeLeadOwnerController_ExtTest.testLeadIdGetterSetter: line 42, column 1

I have NO idea what this is or what this means becuse I did NOTHING on the Lead or pulled anything into the Change set from the lead.  Help!