• Member since 2015
  • Salesforce Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to apply a style in the <apex:outputText> but it doesn't work.
Below is the code:
<apex:outputText  value="Please refer this link for more information <a href =https://www.w3schools.com/>https://www.w3schools.com</a>"/>

So now i wanted to give some css touch to the above hyperlink by changing the
<apex:outputText  value="Please refer this link for more information <a style=color:antiquewhite;text-decoration:underline;padding:42px; href =https://www.w3schools.com/>https://www.w3schools.com</a>"/> etc... but when i try to put the style in the <a> tag it is not working. Can anyone help me on this. 

Thanks 

Can someone help me figure this issue as i've been beating my head against the wall for a couple days trying to figure this out. 

While in the Opportunity List View, when trying to create a new Opportunity record, upon selecting one of the record types from the menu, then selecting Next, the input fields are not there in the popup window and unable to create an opportunity record. This feature definitely works in Classic, but for some reason, its gone in the Lightning side. Please review the images and let me know. Thank you in advance! Opportunity Record Type Selection PopupOpportunity Record Type Selection PopupOpportunity Record Type Selection Popup

• August 30, 2023
A number field named with the following api name 
Linguistics__c

if a user enters a value of 24 or less, that when a user saves the record, a numerical value of 25 should be saved automatically. 

However if the users enters a value equal to or greater than 25, then the validation rule should NOT apply. 

Is this possible to do with a validation rule? Thank you

• November 22, 2022

I have a numerical field type with the following api name in the account object:
Clause__c
I need a validation rule that if a user enters a value less than 25, they should see an error message on Save. Is this possible to do? Thank you in advance!

• November 22, 2022

I have a picklist named Radical__c on the contact object. 

I want to allow user to be able to convert a lead record and allow the user to leave the picklist NULL on lead conversion.

However, I want the Radical__c picklist field to be required IF the user attempts to save the new contact record IF the picklist is other than NULL. The picklist at this point must have a value before the contact record is saved. 

Is a validation rule best in this scenario? IF so, what would the syntax look like? Thank you

• July 28, 2022

I'm trying to create a formula fields in flow that uses a date field to filter records that have are 15 days or more in the past. I have been able to create the filter in a report (see image 1). 

But when I try to create the same action in a flow, it doesn't work (see image 2). 

Is it possible to create a flow formula that would have the same effect as the one I created for the report? 

• July 08, 2022

I want the ability to copy a file attachment when inserted into the contact record, be copied over to the Account record. Here is the Apex code and have inserted into my Dev Sandbox but nothing happens when I insert an attachment into the contact record. I receive no errors either. Any help on this would be great!

trigger CopyContactAttachmentAccounts on Attachment (after insert) {
    Set<ID> attId = new Set<ID>();
    Set<ID> contactID = new Set<ID>();
    /* ******This block collects all the attachment IDs*****************/
    for(Attachment att : trigger.New){
         //Check if added attachment is related to Contact or not
         if(att.ParentId.getSobjectType() == Contact.SobjectType){
              attId.add(att.Id);
              contactID.add(att.ParentId);
         }
    }
    /*******************Below block creates the attachment on Account***************/
    list<attachment> accatt=new list<attachment>();
    List<Attachment> attachmentList = [SELECT Name, Id, ParentID,Body FROM Attachment WHERE ID IN :attID];
    Map<Id, Contact> contactDetailMap = new Map<Id, Contact>([Select Id, Account.id,Account.name from Contact where Id IN :contactID]);
    for(Attachment att: attachmentList) {
        Attachment newFile = new Attachment(Name = att.name, body = 
        att.body,ParentId= contactDetailMap.get(att.ParentID).Accountid);
        accatt.add(newFile);
    }
    if(accatt.size()>0){
     insert accatt;
    }
}

• February 23, 2022

I have created this Validation Rule in leads that allows the System Administrator to change the Lead Owner. 

I want to also add the Sales Manager profile to this but my attempts either deactivate this Validation or won't allow any user to update the lead owner. 

AND(
NOT(ISNEW()),
ISCHANGED(OwnerId),
$Profile.Name <> "System Administrator"
)
  • May 13, 2021
I have a checkbox named Currently__c

and a picklist named Choices___c with 5 text values: 
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

If a user leaves the checkbox as true and chooses any of the below-listed values from the picklist and attempts to save the record,  I need a validation rule that should error out on save.

Two
Three
Four
Five

is this possible?
  • March 20, 2021
I have a picklist when a specific value is selected, another picklist must select either Yes or No in order to save the record. 

I have this formula but on save I receive the error listed below. What am I missing in my VR? Thank you 

OR(
AND(ISPICKVAL(Rush_Request_Type__c, "RUSH Bank Levy Notice Received")),
NOT(ISBLANK(TEXT(Does_client_want_to_request_a_Levy_Hold__c)))
)
User-added image

• December 08, 2020

I'm trying to create a formula that would do the following: 

Card_Number__c (text field) contains credit card numbers and depending on the prefix number entered, will determine the Card_Type__c from a picklist with the values of Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover

If the Card Type's Card Number Prefix starts with the following, will determine the value for the Card_Type__c

Card Type:                    Card Number Prefix
American Express              34 and 37
MasterCard.                   51,52,53,54,55
Visa                          4
Discover                      300, 309, 352, 36, 38, 39, 64, 65, 601, 622, 624, 628

Is this possible with a formula? 

• June 12, 2020
I've created a process builder flow that creates a child record when a certain stage is selected on the Opportunity record. I want to avoid having multiple child records created if one already exists. 

Here is a screenshot of the criteria I used to trigger the action:
Define Criteria Screenshot (https://www.screencast.com/t/Zisb0hjd0SI)

1. [Opportunity].StageName = "Financial Interview"

I believe I need to add another condition to check if a Financial_Interview__c record exists, do not execute this action. 

Thank you in advance. 
  • April 02, 2020
I"m trying to create a validation rule when a change to a record is made but the Employment picklist is blank (aka no values have been selected), the user must make a selection in the picklist before saving. I tried this formula but its not working as intended. Any ideas? Thanks

AND(
ISCHANGED(Id),
NOT(ISBLANK(TEXT(Employment__c))))

• January 28, 2020
Hello, Can someone tell me what I'm missing in the validation rule: 
AND(
ISPICKVAL( Status, 'Working - Contacted'),
ISPICKVAL( Rating, 'Hot')
)
I'm trying to not let users select save if the Status of Working - Contacted is selected and the picklist Rating field is not selected as Hot and try to save the record, the system should prompt them they will not be able to save this record. 

The other values in the picklist are: none, Cold, Warm. 

If the field is left blank, the user is still able to bypass but I'm trying to prevent that.

Thanks!

• December 16, 2019
I've created this VR that will prevent a user from entering a value over 100. Is it possible to add to the syntax that would also not allow a user to enter a value of less than 20%? 

Percent_Value__c  > 1

• December 11, 2019

I'm trying to create a validation rule  that would prevent a user from saving an opportunity record if a picklist is NULL at the StageName QR Request. 

The below VR gets triggered way before the StageName I listed above. 

Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong or update this code? 

Thanks

AND(
  ISPICKVAL( StageName, 'QR Request'),
  NOT(ISPICKVAL( Qualified_Resolution_Type__c,'ISNULL' ))
)

• November 30, 2019
s it possible to create a formula in the criteria using these fields? 
If so, what would that look like? 

Opportunity.Status__c = Phase I [picklist] Opportunity.Setting__c = Dropped [picklist] Opportunity.StageName = Closed [picklist] Opportunity.Office__c = Waiting [text] Opportunity.Level__c = Personal [picklist]

User-added image
  • November 17, 2019
Hello, 
We had a developer write some code but noticed he left code for the same object in all sorts of places. Wondering if anyone can please let me know what this Apex Trigger is meant to do? 
trigger OpportunityStageTrigger on Opportunity (before insert, before update, before delete, after insert, after update, after delete, after undelete) {
   OpportunityStageTriggerhandler handler = new OpportunityStageTriggerhandler(trigger.new, trigger.old, trigger.newMap, trigger.oldMap, trigger.isInsert,trigger.isUpdate, trigger.isDelete, trigger.isUndelete);

if(trigger.isAfter){
         if(trigger.isUpdate){
            handler.AfterUpdateEvent();
        }
    }
}

• November 13, 2019
Hello, 

I'm trying to modify the "To" drop down menu that would allow me to choose groups. But not sure if I'm able to add new group to this drop down menu. 

Please let me know if there is. 

Thank you!

User-added image
  • November 02, 2019
Is it possible to create a formula in process builder where: 

Criteria: 

[Lead].IsConverted = False (Boolean)
and
[Lead].ActionOne__c = 1
or
[Lead].ActionTwo__c = 2
or
[Lead].ActionThree__c = 3

Action: 
MyAction__c = False (Boolean)
I'm looking for the criteria formula part. 

Please let me know. 

Thanks!

• October 29, 2019
I have a check box, Validate__c, that should not be true if the lender__c picklist value = Homes. 

Can someone help me with the format of the validation rule? 
  • October 18, 2019

I have a numerical field type with the following api name in the account object:
Clause__c
I need a validation rule that if a user enters a value less than 25, they should see an error message on Save. Is this possible to do? Thank you in advance!

• November 22, 2022

I have a picklist named Radical__c on the contact object. 

I want to allow user to be able to convert a lead record and allow the user to leave the picklist NULL on lead conversion.

However, I want the Radical__c picklist field to be required IF the user attempts to save the new contact record IF the picklist is other than NULL. The picklist at this point must have a value before the contact record is saved. 

Is a validation rule best in this scenario? IF so, what would the syntax look like? Thank you

• July 28, 2022

I'm trying to create a formula fields in flow that uses a date field to filter records that have are 15 days or more in the past. I have been able to create the filter in a report (see image 1). 

But when I try to create the same action in a flow, it doesn't work (see image 2). 

Is it possible to create a flow formula that would have the same effect as the one I created for the report? 

• July 08, 2022

I want the ability to copy a file attachment when inserted into the contact record, be copied over to the Account record. Here is the Apex code and have inserted into my Dev Sandbox but nothing happens when I insert an attachment into the contact record. I receive no errors either. Any help on this would be great!

trigger CopyContactAttachmentAccounts on Attachment (after insert) {
    Set<ID> attId = new Set<ID>();
    Set<ID> contactID = new Set<ID>();
    /* ******This block collects all the attachment IDs*****************/
    for(Attachment att : trigger.New){
         //Check if added attachment is related to Contact or not
         if(att.ParentId.getSobjectType() == Contact.SobjectType){
              attId.add(att.Id);
              contactID.add(att.ParentId);
         }
    }
    /*******************Below block creates the attachment on Account***************/
    list<attachment> accatt=new list<attachment>();
    List<Attachment> attachmentList = [SELECT Name, Id, ParentID,Body FROM Attachment WHERE ID IN :attID];
    Map<Id, Contact> contactDetailMap = new Map<Id, Contact>([Select Id, Account.id,Account.name from Contact where Id IN :contactID]);
    for(Attachment att: attachmentList) {
        Attachment newFile = new Attachment(Name = att.name, body = 
        att.body,ParentId= contactDetailMap.get(att.ParentID).Accountid);
        accatt.add(newFile);
    }
    if(accatt.size()>0){
     insert accatt;
    }
}

• February 23, 2022

I'm trying to create a formula that would do the following: 

Card_Number__c (text field) contains credit card numbers and depending on the prefix number entered, will determine the Card_Type__c from a picklist with the values of Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover

If the Card Type's Card Number Prefix starts with the following, will determine the value for the Card_Type__c

Card Type:                    Card Number Prefix
American Express              34 and 37
MasterCard.                   51,52,53,54,55
Visa                          4
Discover                      300, 309, 352, 36, 38, 39, 64, 65, 601, 622, 624, 628

Is this possible with a formula? 

• June 12, 2020
Hello. Anyone please tell me. What's the alternative of Force.com plugin? Now I unable to upload the demo-apdater.
s it possible to create a formula in the criteria using these fields? 
If so, what would that look like? 

Opportunity.Status__c = Phase I [picklist] Opportunity.Setting__c = Dropped [picklist] Opportunity.StageName = Closed [picklist] Opportunity.Office__c = Waiting [text] Opportunity.Level__c = Personal [picklist]

User-added image
  • November 17, 2019
Is it possible to create a formula in process builder where: 

Criteria: 

[Lead].IsConverted = False (Boolean)
and
[Lead].ActionOne__c = 1
or
[Lead].ActionTwo__c = 2
or
[Lead].ActionThree__c = 3

Action: 
MyAction__c = False (Boolean)
I'm looking for the criteria formula part. 

Please let me know. 

Thanks!

• October 29, 2019
I'm trying to prevent an opportunity from saving when StageName = Verification but picklist named Client equals No or is blank. The picklist value must equal Yes. 

Validation rule allows opportunity record to save if picklist value = No or if picklist value is blank. Can someone help me with this? thx
AND(
ISPICKVAL( StageName, 'Verification)'),
ISPICKVAL( Client_Verified__c, 'Yes'))

• October 15, 2019
Hello, 

I have 5 text fields that are required to be completed when a certain picklist value is chosen. 

The picklist api field name and value are: 

present__c, Yes

the 5 text field api field names are: 

choice_A__c
choice_B__c
choice_C__c
choice_D__c
choice_D__c

Any suggestions or knowledge article I can be referenced to would be great too!
  • September 20, 2019
I am trying to apply a style in the <apex:outputText> but it doesn't work.
Below is the code:
<apex:outputText  value="Please refer this link for more information <a href =https://www.w3schools.com/>https://www.w3schools.com</a>"/>

So now i wanted to give some css touch to the above hyperlink by changing the
<apex:outputText  value="Please refer this link for more information <a style=color:antiquewhite;text-decoration:underline;padding:42px; href =https://www.w3schools.com/>https://www.w3schools.com</a>"/> etc... but when i try to put the style in the <a> tag it is not working. Can anyone help me on this. 

Thanks 
When a checkbox field is 'true' want to automate the sending of a docusign. I know all the logic can be included in javascript for a custom button. Can you do the same for process builder or workflow? Can you use javascript? Or is there another way to automate this process?

Hi,

I'm newbie to salesforce.com.

I'm trying to export data from salesforce.com to SQL Server 2005 through

the Apex Data Loader.

When I run the process through command line I get this error:

FATAL [databaseExportAccountVeryShort] controller.Controller createDao (Controller.java:186) - Error creating data access object

Here is my database-conf.xml:

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
  <bean id="dbDataSource"
      class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
      destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName" value="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"/>
    <property name="url" value="jdbc:sqlserver://Localhost:1433;databaseName=MyDatabase;"/>
    <property name="username" value="MyUser"/>
    <property name="password" value="MyPassword"/>
  </bean>
  <bean id="Account_DataLoader"
      class="com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseConfig"
      singleton="true">
    <property name="sqlConfig" ref="insertAccountVeryShort"/>
    <property name="dataSource" ref="dbDataSource"/>
  </bean>
  <bean id="insertAccountVeryShort"
      class="com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.SqlConfig" singleton="true">
    <property name="sqlString">
        <value>
            INSERT INTO dbo.Account_DataLoader (Id,Account_Open_Date__c)
            VALUES (@Id@, @Account_Open_Date__c@)
        </value>
    </property>
    <property name="sqlParams">
        <map>
            <entry key="Id" value="java.lang.String"/>
            <entry key="Account_Open_Date__c"  value="java.lang.String"/>
        </map>
    </property>
  </bean>
</beans>

I have a matching part in process-conf.xml with dataAccess.type=databaseWrite

and in my command line the process name is insertAccountVeryShort.

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks,

Omshi.

• June 26, 2009
Hi,
I need to create a date field and show Earliest is 5 business days in the future.
Please help me to achieve this.

Thank you,

I am trying to write a validation rule to prevent the stages of an opportunity from being changed, but when the stagename Verified is selected, a picklist field named Client__c is enabled for user to make a selection.

The Client__c field is then disabled (or ability for user not to edit and save record, when the StageName is no longer Client__c (the stageName progresses to the next Stage). 

I'm new and any help is appreciated. 

if certain cycle time fields are blank. For example if date of request and date of approval are blank; stage can not move from prospecting
Hello, 

We have a class and trigger in place which is now producing the error listed below. It is referencing an Apex Class and an Apex Trigger of where the issue is stemming from. 

Can someone help me figure out how I can correct this? 

Thank you!

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005A0000005XYZb/00DA0000033432M

triggerUpdAssignedLead: execution of BeforeUpdate

caused by: System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 101

Class.LeadTrigger.<init>: line 47, column 1
Trigger.triggerLead: line 3, column 1

Line 47  of the Class.LeadTrigger can be found in this class code below:  
for(User u : [Select Id, UserType, Contact.AccountId, Contact.Account.Member__c, Exclude_from_Zip_Placement__c From User Where isActive = true]){

public without sharing class LeadTrigger {
    //private static boolean alreadyExecuted = false;
    Private Set<String> OpenLeadStatus = new Set<String>{'Awaiting Decision','Initiating Contact','New', 'Quoting', 'Re-Engaged', 'Job Take'};
    Private String QuotingStatus = 'Quoting';
    Private String QuotingCampaignNumber = '34099';
    Private static String MODELER_LEAD = 'Modeler Lead';
    Private static String HOW_LEAD = 'Show Lead';
    Private static String STATUE = 'Statue';
    public static String ClosedStatus = 'Closed By EF';
    public static String ProjectDelayedStatus = 'Project Ending';
    //public static boolean isTest {get; set;}
    //public static boolean isTestUpdateLead {get; set;}
    public static boolean isUpdateLeadStatus {get; set;}
    public static boolean isUpdateHistoryLog {get; set;}

//New class variable creatd for optimization - 10/2016
    //Prevent SOQL Query governor limit exception
    private Map<String,Id> recTypes = new Map<String,Id>();
    private final string queueInsideSalesId;
    private final string dummyCampaignId = null;
    private Map<Id, User> activeUsers = new Map<Id, User>();
    private Set<Id> excludedZipAssignUsers = new Set<Id>();

//Creating class constructor to initialize class objects - 11/2017
    //Prevent SOQL Query governor limit exception
    public LeadTrigger(){
        //Retrieving RecordType information
        for(Schema.RecordTypeInfo rt : Lead.SObjectType.getDescribe().getRecordTypeInfos()){
            String rtName = rt.getName();
            if((rtName == MODELER_LEAD)||(rtName == SHOW_LEAD)){ 
                recTypes.put(rtName, rt.getRecordTypeId());
            }
        }

//Retrieving values for the Lead Assignment - AssignLeads() method
        //Retrieving the default owner (Inside Sales Queue)
        for(QueueSobject queue : [Select QueueId From QueueSobject Where SobjectType = 'Assigned_Lead__c' and Queue.Name = 'Inside Sales']){
            queueInsideSalesId = queue.QueueId;
        }

//Retrieving Dummy Campaign ID for Assigning New Leads to a Campaign
        for(Campaign c : [Select Id, Campaign_Number__c From Campaign Where Name Like '%Dummy%' Limit 1]){
            dummyCampaignId = c.Id;
        }

// Retrieving Active Users List for Lead Assignment
        for(User u : [Select Id, UserType, Contact.AccountId, Contact.Account.Member__c, Exclude_from_Zip_Placement__c From User Where isActive = true]){
            //Retrieving Users excluded by Zip Assignment
            if(u.Exclude_from_Zip_Placement__c ==  true){
                excludedZipPlaceUsers.add(u.Id);
            }else{
                activeUsers.put(u.Id, u);
            }
        }
    }

This is the ApexTrigger code named referenced in the apex error code: 
Trigger.triggerLead: line 3, column 1

trigger triggerLead on Lead (after insert, before insert, before update, after update) {

LeadTrigger lt = new LeadTrigger();
    if (Trigger.isInsert)
        lt.LeadInsertion(Trigger.New, Trigger.isBefore, Trigger.isAfter);
    else if (Trigger.isBefore)
        lt.LeadUpdate(Trigger.New, Trigger.old, Trigger.isBefore);

if (Trigger.isAfter) {
      lt.ReassignALOnClosedLeads(Trigger.New, Trigger.old, null);
      lt.AddToCampaign(Trigger.New, Trigger.oldMap);
      lt.ProcessQuotingLeads(Trigger.New, Trigger.old);
    } else 
      lt.PopulateAmbassador(Trigger.New, Trigger.old);   

// 10/22/2015 Ambassador enhancement Tia Xuan 
    if (Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isUpdate){
      lt.CreateLastVisitTask(Trigger.new);
      lt.CopyHistoryLog(Trigger.new, Trigger.oldMap);   
    }
}

I've managed to create a lightning homepage component with 1 column using the below component, style, and design elements. If I re-use the {!v.main} in the component page more than once, I receive an error. 

I want to be able to create 3 horizontal sections as shown in the last image below. Is it possible? 

COMPONENT
<aura:component implements="lightning:homeTemplate">
    <aura:attribute name="main" type="Aura.Component[]" /> 
    <div>
        <lightning:layout horizontalAlign="spread">
            {!v.main}
        </lightning:layout>
    </div>
</aura:component>

DESIGN
<flexipage:template >
        <flexipage:region name="main" defaultWidth="Xlarge">
        </flexipage:region>
    </flexipage:template>

SVG
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<svg width="120px" height="120px" viewBox="0 0 120 120" version="1.1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
	<g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd">
		<path d="M120,108 C120,114.6 114.6,120 108,120 L12,120 C5.4,120 0,114.6 0,108 L0,12 C0,5.4 5.4,0 12,0 L108,0 C114.6,0 120,5.4 120,12 L120,108 L120,108 Z" id="Shape" fill="#2A739E"/>
		<path d="M77.7383308,20 L61.1640113,20 L44.7300055,63.2000173 L56.0543288,63.2000173 L40,99.623291 L72.7458388,54.5871812 L60.907727,54.5871812 L77.7383308,20 Z" id="Path-1" fill="#FFFFFF"/>
	</g>
</svg>

This is the error I receive
User-added image

This is the layout I can render but doesn't work if I add components to it
User-added image
Hi All,
Help me on this, i want using validation rule "Dealer user cannot save if the selected picklist value in Status field in "Inquiry" record type in Case is "Uploaded".
When a checkbox field is 'true' want to automate the sending of a docusign. I know all the logic can be included in javascript for a custom button. Can you do the same for process builder or workflow? Can you use javascript? Or is there another way to automate this process?
Hi, 

I created a lightning component as a quick action button. In the component, I have a cancel button that I want it closed when user clicks.
User-added image

But the problem is that I cannot find any document explain how to close the modal dialog. This is the ui code:
<aura:component controller="ContactController" implements="force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" >
    <style>
        .changeRecordTypeRow {
        margin-top: 1.5rem;
        margin-bottom: 0;
        margin-left: 0;
        margin-right: 0;
        }

.changeRecordTypeLeftColumn {
        float: left;
        text-align: right;
        padding-right: 1.5rem;
        width: 35%;
        font-size: .8125rem;
        color: rgb(84, 105, 141);
        }

.changeRecordTypeRightColumn {
        float: right;
        text-align: left;
        width: 65%;
        }

.modal-body
        {
        	height:auto !important;
        	padding:0;
        }

.forceChatterLightningComponent .bodyWrapper{height:100%;width:100%;padding:0;box-sizing:border-box}
    </style>
    <div class="modal-header slds-modal__header">
        <h2 class="title slds-text-heading--medium" >Change Contact Type</h2>
    </div>
    <div class="scrollable slds-modal__content slds-p-around--medium">
        <div class="changeRecordTypeRow">
            <fieldset class="slds-form-element">
                <div class="changeRecordTypeLeftColumn">
                    <legend class="form-element__legend slds-form-element__label">Select a record type</legend>
                </div>
                <div class="changeRecordTypeRightColumn slds-form-element__control">

<span class="slds-radio">
                        <input type="radio" id="radio_PrimaryContact" name="recordType" />
                        <label class="slds-radio__label" for="radio_PrimaryContact">
                            <span class="slds-radio--faux"></span>
                            <span class="slds-form-element__label">Primary Contact</span>
                        </label>
                    </span>
                    <span class="slds-radio">
                        <input type="radio" id="radio_SecondaryContact" name="recordType" />
                        <label class="slds-radio__label" for="radio_SecondaryContact">
                            <span class="slds-radio--faux"></span>
                            <span class="slds-form-element__label">Secondary Contact</span>
                        </label>
                    </span>
                </div>
            </fieldset>
        </div>
	</div>
    <div class="modal-footer slds-modal__footer">
    	<div class="forceChangeRecordTypeFooter">
        	<button type="button" class="slds-button slds-button--neutral .slds-modal__close" aura:id="btnCancel" >
            	Cancel
            </button>
            <button type="button" class="slds-button slds-button--brand" aura:id="btnSave">
            	Save
            </button>
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>
Does anyone have similar experience? Thanks in advance.

Salesforce1 has a great Today page which shows the users calendar mashed up with salesforce.com. It works well when the user is not using Salesforce as their primary calendar.  However many want to use Salesforce as the primary calendar.  So - How then do you display a calendar in Salesforce1?

This is a hack - but an easy one which works!  Here is how to add a Salesforce calendar to Salesforce1:

1) Create a visualforce page "My Calendar"  Be sure to make the page available for salesforce mobile apps.  The content of the page should be:

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false" >

<div style="overflow:scroll; width:100%; height:100%;">
    <object type="text/html" data="https://na2.salesforce.com/00U/c?isdtp=mn"
            style="overflow:scroll; width:1200px; height:2400px;">
    </object>
</div>

</apex:page>

2) Add a VisualForce tab for the visualforce page called my calendar.  Ensure the users can access the tab but make it hidden.  Does not need to be mobile ready as that setting is for the Classic Mobile app.

3) Under Mobile Administration / Moble Navigation add the "My Calendar" Visualforce tab to the selected Navigation menu item.

4) Login to Salesforce1 and celebrate your job well done!

I hope you find this as useful as I did.

Hello I am new to Apex / Trigger and would like to use it to update one field from another on a custom object. I know this can be done via workflow but would like to try this with  a trigger so I can start to understand more about Apex. I am in the mids of reading about apex etc but would be grateful if someone could give me a few examples.

What I am trying to achieve:

Object name = Test object

Field 1 = A

Field 2 = B

All I want to do is make "field A" update with "field B" value after update.

Thank you