• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I get an error when I issue sfdx force:source:status

ERROR:MemberName, IsNameObsolete FROM SourceMember WHERE RevisionNum >                                ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:52 sObject type 'SourceMember' is not supported. 
If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

sfdx force:source:list works fine, shows I'm connected.

G.

I have written an app that lets our users download 100,000 contacts to their ipad, edit offline and then update when a wifi connection is available.  It works great, except there must be a connection to wifi to launch the app from Salesforce 1 initially.  Then they can walk out of wifi range and still work.

Will new version offer a feature to cache a VF page so that it could be launched with Salesforce 1 even without a wifi signal available?

Thanks,

Graham.
As a developer, I would normally go to Setup and then right click on Development to open Api or Pages or Static Resourses in a seperate tab.  The new Lightnight interface does not let me do this.

Why?  This is so dev unfriendly.  Can it be fixed?

This tool needs an update.  Any change of making it work if I'm already logged in when I launch it?

How about making the fields popup bigger, at least?

User-added image
I get an error when I issue sfdx force:source:status

ERROR:MemberName, IsNameObsolete FROM SourceMember WHERE RevisionNum >                                ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:52 sObject type 'SourceMember' is not supported. 
If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

sfdx force:source:list works fine, shows I'm connected.

G.

User-added image
I want to display the text Resdential for Sale,Resdential for Rent,Hotel,Retail,Office and Parking in the first row which are only Labels.
i have written below visualforce code
<apex:page standardController="Development_Project__c">
<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
               <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Development_Project__c}" var="dp" columnsWidth="10%,5%,5%,5%,5%,5%,5%">
                   <apex:column>
                         <apex:facet name="header">
                       </apex:facet>
                    </apex:column>

<apex:column  headerValue="#Units">
                       <apex:inputfield value="{!Development_Project__c.Residential_for_Sale_Total_Unit_Size__c}"/>
                   <apex:column  headervalue="GSF">
                       <apex:inputField value="{!Development_Project__c.Residential_for_Sale_Total_Gross_sf__c}"/>
                   <apex:column  headervalue="NSF">
                       <apex:inputField value="{!Development_Project__c.Residential_for_Sale_Total_Net_sf__c}"/>
                   <apex:column  headervalue="EFF%" />
                   <apex:column  headervalue="AVG Unit" />
                   <apex:column  headervalue="F to F Height" />

</apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:form>
  </apex:page>
with the above code i am able to achieve the below table 
User-added image

I have written an app that lets our users download 100,000 contacts to their ipad, edit offline and then update when a wifi connection is available.  It works great, except there must be a connection to wifi to launch the app from Salesforce 1 initially.  Then they can walk out of wifi range and still work.

Will new version offer a feature to cache a VF page so that it could be launched with Salesforce 1 even without a wifi signal available?

Thanks,

Graham.