• Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

When i open my org, I have dropdown on the top left corner.
What can i do to change their labels.

Are they sites  ?

Cheer !
  • August 27, 2015
Hi All,

I have an object with 2 lookup fields in it. My scenario goes in this way-
1. If User selects both the lookup fields in detail page and Click on Save, it should throw the Validation Error to select any one of lookup instead of both

Thanks
HI All,

Using CSS, " Choose Button " for File Upload differs in Chrome and IE.  
As file upload is rendered by client machine's operating system. 
I went through many online links regarding the same and no workarounds. 
Any help here?

Some of the Links I have checked: 
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9437009/css-file-upload-select-button-different-in-ie-firefox-opera
>> http://swatelier.info/at/forms/file.htm

Any workarounds/Sample Code to make the Choose Button similar would be highly helpful.
Thanks!!

Hi All,

CSS font is not showing correctly in IE11 and is working fine in all the other browsers. 
Any specific reasons for the same? 

The problem is that all the size and the fonts are showing in Thick Bold in IE browser and is working fine and showing as it is in all other browsers.Any body faced with this problem earlier? 

Thanks!!
Hi ,

Can anyone help me in sample code for the following scenario like:
- When ever the Scheduled jobs end date is approaching, an email notification should be fired to the User  and
- What is the best practice to be followed for nearing end date for a job?

NOTE: I understand that through the normal UI, there is no way for the same. Infact we can create logic using Message.SingleEmail method in the class that implements Database.Batchable<:sObject>. 
Following this link for referenec: 
>> http://www.fishofprey.com/2012/03/salesforce-sending-notification-when.html

I was trying the sample code. However Any other ideas would be more helpful to achieve this. 

Thanku All 

Hi All,

Is there any changes that occurred in 'setAttribute' and 'getAttribute' javascript functions in Winter 16 release Orgs?
1. Create a 'Detail Page Button' say " Test1 "on any Object, and include the following syntax: 
alert(this.getAttribute('class'));
(or)
alert(this.setAttribute('class', 'btnDisabled')); 

2. Assign the created button " Test1 " to the related page layout of Object. 
3. Click " Test1 "

In Winter 16 Upgraded Orgs, it will throw the error: 
=========
A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:
this.setAttribute is not a function
========
In Summer 15 Orgs,it will not throw the error and works as expected. 

Regards,
Yaswanth K
Hi All,
A flow needs to be triggered automatically, when the "Assigned users" in a territory is changed. With the help of Process Builder or Workflows is this possible? 

Any insights is highly helpful. Thanks!!
Hi All,,
I wanted to create the Summer15 Pre-Release Org and I came through this below link: 
https://www.salesforce.com/form/signup/prerelease-summer15.jsp

which states that this Program of creating is closed. Is there any way for it to achieve? 

Thanks!!
Hi All,
I understood that the Remote Access has been replaced with the Connected Apps now. 
Just wanted to understand WHAT IS THE USE OF REMOTE ACCESS ID earlier?
Currently, we can create a Connected App to get the Consumer key and the Consumer Secret. wanted to know hwer can we get Remote access id in the current Orgs. 

Thanks!!
Hi All,

I have an object with 2 lookup fields in it. My scenario goes in this way-
1. If User selects both the lookup fields in detail page and Click on Save, it should throw the Validation Error to select any one of lookup instead of both

Thanks
HI All,

Using CSS, " Choose Button " for File Upload differs in Chrome and IE.  
As file upload is rendered by client machine's operating system. 
I went through many online links regarding the same and no workarounds. 
Any help here?

Some of the Links I have checked: 
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9437009/css-file-upload-select-button-different-in-ie-firefox-opera
>> http://swatelier.info/at/forms/file.htm

Any workarounds/Sample Code to make the Choose Button similar would be highly helpful.
Thanks!!

Hello,
I want to find who all have liked an element in  the chatter feed. I am using Ver 30.
ConnectApi.ChatterLikePage.likes will this work? if not which method i should use.
Thank you
I am trying to deploy my first changeset from sandbox to production. I made few changes to visual force pages in my sandbox now I am trying to mock the deployment (to production) in Sandbox. when I validate it is giving my 100's of errors which are due to some packages that we use . Code does not have 75% coverage . How to handle this? Any help is appreciated
Hi,
Is it possible to override the Ideas List View/Tab view with a custom Visualforce page?

Best,
Vidhya
  • September 29, 2015
How I can merge two account using custom visualforce page?
Hello, 

Per Salesforce Support, this is the way to request enabling Person Accounts in a developer org. Please let me know how to get that taken care of.

Thanks,
Rosalie
Hello,

I have permission sets which ae different on production then in Sandbox.

I have one field which is not visible in Production.

I assume that this is the reason.

I have 8 new permisson sets on Production.

I want to know, 

1) How to check which permission sets is applied to which profiles
2) How to know which permission set is effecting the Object as it has differenct acess in different permissiion sets
  • September 28, 2015
Hi All,

How to get PageLayouts and Recordtypes Settings  in controller based on user profile?
In a VF page,on selecting Profiles i want to display the page layouts and record types settings of that profile.

Regards
Abhilash
I am using salesforce1 navigation methods but not working.
sforce.one .navigateToSObject(record id);

it is happening only in sandbox but working in production. It happening from past two days only.
  • September 26, 2015
I'm using the Messaging.sendEmail function in Apex. How can I get a Row Lock issue from the sendEmail fonction ??

=> First error: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, unable to obtain exclusive access to this record: []

This is very strange ...
I  have been working on a Force.com Canvas App integration between Salesforce and ADF. The Canvas App is OAuth and viewed within a Community on a Visualforce Page. Before Winter 16 upgrade, everything was working fine. Winter '16 was released for the sandbox over the weekend and now all Canvas Apps fail to render regardless of the Canvas App URL.

The error is "Unable to retrieve signed request from the server. Please try your request later."

In the DevTools console in Chrome, I see a network request to:

https://example.force.com/services/data/v35.0/platformconnect/signedrequest?canvas=Desktop_Canvas_App

In an org that is still on Summer '15, the Canvas App request is

https://example.force.com/SitePrefix/services/data/v35.0/platformconnect/signedrequest?canvas=Desktop_Canvas_App

The issue seems to be that the Site Prefix used for the Community is not being included in the request and an internal server error is returned and the Force.com Canvas fails to load and displays an error.

If I view the same page outside of the Community as a System Administrator user, the canvas app does load, but the communication between the Visualforce page and the Canvas App URL fails.

I have added all possible permissions to the Canvas App as well as revoked the Canvas App access and re-initialized the OAuth access to the app, but nothing works.
Hi,
we have Lead trigger in managed package,one of my clients(they have their own trigger on Lead also) getting "Error:System.LimitException:MANAGEDPACKAGE NAME: Too many SOQL queries:101 (MANAGEDPACKAGE NAME)" in their production during the lead conversion at Converted Status field.But we didn't get any errors from other users who are in production.

can any one clarify us..root cause of this error.

Here the propblem is only one user getting this error at some time during Lead Conversion not all the time...

our triggers also Bulkified,no soql in loops..but the user getting error with my managed package namespace.

Please help us to know where the issue is comming from package trigger or clients trigger....and also soql limits consider for managed package triggers??..
We've tested this in multiple Winter '16 orgs and all fail when attempting to insert a record for a particular custom object.  The object belongs to a managed package we develop (DupeBlocker) and both inserts and upserts fail regardless of the method used.  So far we've tested with the standard UI, a VF page and Apex Code and all fail with an unknown error.  The error from the standard UI new record screen (/<object key>/e) is:

An internal server error has occurred

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 80356973-33047 (-1924346448)

Repro steps in that org are to go to the new/edit page (https://gs0.salesforce.com/a02/e in this particular org), enter data and click save.  We have another custom object that is very similar that saves without issue.  This also saves without issue in the current SFDC release.

When saving via apex code (creating an object and inserting or upserting it) there is just an unknown exception.  However, if we try to upsert the record via our VF page, it returns an oracle error:

08:37:42.507 (507136905)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[162]|System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, An unknown exception has occurred.: []
08:37:42.510 (510281425)|VF_PAGE_MESSAGE|ORA-20070: 
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.SCHEMA", line 52
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.CAUTONUMBER", line 621
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.CAUTONUMBER", line 638
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.CAUTONUMBER", line 653
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.CAUTONUMBER", line 678
ORA-06512: at "SLEEPY.CCUSTOMENTITYDATATEMPLATE", line 1394
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cCustomEntityDataTemplate.insert_custentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cCustomEntityDataTemplate.insert_custentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

I've opened a partner support case, #12543200, but this is a critical issue as this will affect a large number of customers with DupeBlocker installed if it's not resolved before Winter '16 is released.
  • September 23, 2015
Hi All,

Is there any changes that occurred in 'setAttribute' and 'getAttribute' javascript functions in Winter 16 release Orgs?
1. Create a 'Detail Page Button' say " Test1 "on any Object, and include the following syntax: 
alert(this.getAttribute('class'));
(or)
alert(this.setAttribute('class', 'btnDisabled')); 

2. Assign the created button " Test1 " to the related page layout of Object. 
3. Click " Test1 "

In Winter 16 Upgraded Orgs, it will throw the error: 
=========
A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:
this.setAttribute is not a function
========
In Summer 15 Orgs,it will not throw the error and works as expected. 

Regards,
Yaswanth K
So I'll play along. Opened a support case and it was closed because they insisted I need to post the query here.

So when deploying a specific Process Builder using both the Force.com IDE and MavensMate for Sublime Text 3 I got error 241604374-139999 (1590503327). We could deploy other Process Builders between these 2 orgs, just this one caused the problem. Can deploy this Process Builder to OTHER orgs, just not this one. Going between a Partner Developer Org and a Source org so cannot use change sets.

There are no Apex calls in this Process Builder. All the Flows it is calling are active in source and destination org.

So, anyone shed any light on this error?
Hello,

When i open my org, I have dropdown on the top left corner.
What can i do to change their labels.

Are they sites  ?

Cheer !
  • August 27, 2015